1- A Dirty Mind

They all told me I did not have a clue about the real world.

Laying in your bed, comfortable as ever, you decided to finally get up. You practically jumped out of bed, not wanting to let yourself slip back under the velvety soft blankets. Opening the door to the living room, you took a good look around. Something was different this day.

Bright sunlight shone through the windows, enlightening the room with her warmth. Before you could reach the speaker to turn on some music, multiple knocks could be heard. Your head shot in the direction of the front door.

Seriously? It is not even 11 am. Your thoughts betrayed you. With a few sighs, you walked towards the front door, preparing yourself for what was to come. Rather, who was standing behind the door. opening the door, confusion washed over you.

Stupid children. you rolled your eyes. Before you closed the door, wanting to get back to your morning coffee, you noticed a small piece of paper laying on the floor. Taking a closer look, the letter turned out to be a piece of parchment, perfectly stamped with a certain logo.

Your eyes widened the moment you realized where this letter came from: Hogwarts. Without further delay, you opened it, thinking it was just an ordinary letter. How could it have been an ordinary one? You opened it carefully, not yet comprehending what this could mean. You took the paper out of the envelope, studying it...

Dearest y/n,

I, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, hereby personally invite you to return to Hogwarts. All of the teachers would be delighted to hear what your life consists of, three years after your graduation. We would like to hear your amazing stories, while enjoying a cup of thee. Do not feel obligated, feel free to do as you like. There is a possibility to stay at Hogwarts for a few days if you would like that. If you decide not to pay us as a visit, would you be so kind to owl me back?

Kind regards,
Albus Dumbledore.

Your mind wondered to the amazing time you had back there. You sure made a lot of friends, a lot of enemies, and you definitely broke a few hearts. Beautiful memories, which made you giggle to yourself. Without taking your eyes off the letter, you closed the door behind you with your foot.

The old wizard himself wants to see how I am doing? Without looking at the coffee machine, you pushed a random button, hoping an espresso would fill your belly later. In the mean time, the temperature has risen a few degrees, making you throw your hoodie out of the way. You averted your gaze a few seconds, wanting to make a decision about what you were going to do with this invitation.

''Fuck it, why not?'' you asked yourself, not knowing that by saying yes to the invitation, you would be thrown into an adventure full of passion, love, sadness, lust and above all, friendship. You took the piece of paper in your hand again, looking for any clues as to why Albus wanted to see you after three years.

You were always the teacher's favorite, except for the grumpy man that spent his day in the dungeons. Thinking about the man gave you a weird feeling.

''I wonder what happened to Snape.'' you spoke, eliciting a laugh from yourself. Back in the days, your mind did not listen to the students, who were talking about the potions master as if he was batman himself. You remembered him being a grumpy, arrogant man, whose hatred was reflected in his behavior towards others. Nevertheless, he intrigued you back then, just like he did every time you thought about him. Shaking the thought, you rose from your seat.