12- Chocolate

You stepped out of the bathroom. "What is wrong dear?", Sirius asked. "I am on my period, that is all", you said. "How is that bad?", Sirius asked. He looked at you with a questioning look. You looked at him with a serious look. "Every time I am on my period, I am very grumpy and all", you began. He pulled you closer. "I do not like myself when I am like that". "But you cannot help it", he said. "And my hormones run wild", you explained. "That is a good thing right?", Sirius asked you. He smirked and kissed you. "I will go make some tea for you", he said. You looked at him with a smile. You walked to the closet. You put on a blue shirt and matching blue jeans. You grabbed a pair of heels. Wearing heels made you feel sexy. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and do your hair. You curled your hair. You looked absolutely stunning. You were done and walked out of the bathroom. Your bathroom is directly linked to your bedroom, which was the reason you chose this apartment in the first place. You walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind you. You walked to the kitchen.

"Morning", Remus said. "looking beautiful as always", Lucius said. You looked at him for a few seconds, gave him a fake smile and then turned to face Sirius. He made you a cup of tea. He handed it to you. Lucius, Severus and Remus were sitting at the kitchen table. Sirius was standing near the sink. You crossed your arms. You looked at Severus and Remus. "From the 3 of you, I expected better from you", you told them. "What are you doing here?", you asked. "Well-", Severus started. "We were very drunk and did not have the energy to apparate back to Hogwarts", Remus said. You looked at Lucius who was agreeing on every word Remus was saying. "Remus, do you have any chocolate with you?", you asked. Remus frowned. "You were upset a few seconds ago and now you are asking me for chocolate?", he asked. "Yes?", you asked. Sirius grinned and looked at Remus. "Give it to her", Sirius said. Remus searched his pockets for chocolate. He pulled out a tiny piece. "Here you go", he said. He gave it to you and smiled. "Thank you", you said. You took your tea and chocolate and went to sit on the couch.

"Do not ask", Sirius said to Remus. He kept on grinning. Sirius walked over to you and seated himself next to you. He put his arm around you. Lucius turned to face you. "It is 9 in the morning and you are already eating chocolate? What happened?", he asked. You looked at him. "Nothing happened", you said with a neutral tone. Nothing was going on, except for the part that you were on your period. You enjoyed the chocolate. Snape looked at Lucius and gave him a small smile. "Never mind", Snape said to Lucius. You finished eating the chocolate and stood up. You grabbed the keys. "Where are you going?", Sirius asked. "Nowhere", you responded. "Do you want me to come with you?", he asked. "You already came last night did you not?", Lucius asked with a smirk. Snape punched him. Sirius looked at him. "Asshole", Sirius said. You did not react to Lucius' immaturity. "No, I will be right back", you said. You closed the door behind you. You forgot your purse so you went back inside to grab it.

Sirius noticed you came back for your purse. He handed it to you. "Thank you!", you said and closed the door. "What was that all about?", Remus asked. Sirius walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. "Women issues", Sirius responded. "Ah, I see", Snape said. You headed to the supermarket to get some more chocolate. You grabbed all sorts of flavours.

In the mean time, the men in your apartment were talking about your return to Hogwarts. "2 more days gentlemen", Sirius said. "She told me she would be grumpy so this is going to be fun", he said. "Good luck with that but do not fuck it up", Lucius said with a smirk. "Last night, we found out who poisoned y/n", Snape said. "We think we know who did it", Remus corrected. "You think Grindelwald did it, do you not?", Sirius said. The men looked surprised. "How did you find out?", Snape asked. "None of us would try to harm her and Killian told us he would never hurt her either". "The only person I could think of was Grindelwald", Sirius explained. "I did not know you were this clever", Lucius said. Sirius gave him a fake smile.