11- Assumptions

You and Sirius walked out and turned around the corner. You could already see the building. Suddenly, Sirius took your hand. He kissed it. You smiled at him. 'This night is far from over', you thought. You arrived at the door. You opened it and went to your apartment. You looked at the door of your apartment to open it. Sirius grabbed you by your neck and turned you around. While kissing you, he pushed you onto the wall. You tried to open the door while kissing. It took you 3 minutes to get inside. "That took you long enough", he said with a smirk. You grabbed the bulge in his pants to tease him. He led out a small moan. "Come on in", you said with a smirk. He became more hungry. He lifted you so you could wrap your legs around him. You did and he walked you towards the bedroom. 'This is really happening', you thought. You definitely have feelings for Sirius. He laid you down on the bed. He started undressing you. You pulled him on the bed and sat on his lap. You quickly unbuttoned his blouse and started kissing his chest.

"Y/n?", he asked. "Yeah?", you asked while kissing his neck. "I am not one to hold back if you decide to proceed", he said. You whispered into his ear. You know he likes it when you do that. "Sirius shut up and fuck me", you said. The words turned him into a hungry beast. He put you on your back. He slipped your panties off. He kissed you while going down. He arrived at your vagina and started with little kisses. "Sirius!", you said while giggling. He looked up and smiled. He knew what he was doing. "Stop teasing!", you said. "Pup, I know what I am doing. Just relax", he said. He called you pup again. The word made you melt. He twisted his tongue and sucked. You moaned quite loudly. "You should be silent or I will have to put op a silencing spell", he said. You looked at Sirius. You smirked. "Oh no, what are you going to do?", he asked. He knew you were up to something.

You brought him back to your face and kissed him. Now, you put him on his back. "My turn", you whispered. You kissed his chest and went further down. "Y/n, do no tease me or you will regret it", he said. You looked up and laughed. You went down until you arrived at his dick. You started playing with the head. Sirius started moaning. "Maybe you should put up that spell", you said while laughing. You went further so you had his dick half in your mouth. "I think I need to put up th-", he said, "OHH y/n!", he said. He could not finish his first sentence because you started using your hands which apparently felt good. He brought you back to his face. "Still thinking you are in control?", you asked. He had a half orgasm up to now. You wanted to tease him badly.

You acted like you were going to kiss him but held your mouth 2 centimetres from his. He opened his eyes. "I told you that I would make you regret teasing me", he said. He put you on your back so he was on top. "I will be gentle". "The first time I pull in", he said while smiling. "Thank yo-", you said. He pulled in. "That was not gentle", you said. He smiled at you. You started kissing him. "Y/n, I am going to cum if you do not stop being this hot", he said. You whispered. "I cannot help it". You moved with him. "Faster", you mumbled. "Do you think you can handle it y/n?", he asked. "Shut up", you said. You put him on his back again. You started moving faster. With each move, you pounded on him. Your moaning made him moan. "I-I-I am going to-", he said. You felt his cum inside you. You were cumming as well. "Sirius you better not stop now!", you said. He thrusted harder and faster. "OH!", you said. You let out a loud moan. You laid yourself next to him. You had learned from Lucius to clean things up and put a spell over your belly. "Outstanding". he said. You cuddled. "You are quite good yourself", you said with a smile. He tickled you. "Stop tickling!", you said. He kissed your shoulder. "Y/n, I wanted to fuck you from the day I met you", he said. You turned to look at him. You kissed his nose. "I would want to fuck myself too if I could see myself", you said with a grin.

"No I am just kidding", you said. He smiled. "Sirius I do not know what this is or what we are but I do have feelings for you", you said. His smile widened. "I think I am in love with you y/n", he said. "Yes like I have not noticed", you said. He blushed. "Can we just enjoy tonight and see where things go?", you asked. He was already consent with today. "Yes little pup", he said. You slept next to each other. your naked bodies laid against each other.