27- Full Moon

Sirius held Remus tight. "What do we do?" you asked, trying to be helpful. Sirius panicked while Snape and Lucius distanced themselves. You decided to walk to Remus because you knew you would be the one to calm him down.

"Sirius, let me try something" you said quickly. "No way!" he said. You walked closer to him. "Sirius! We do not have the time to argue right now!" you yelled. Remus was transforming and you could already see hair growing on his skin. Sirius hesitated for only 2 seconds after letting him go.

You put your hand on Remus' cheek. "Hey sweety-". He began shaking his head like he was having some seizure. "Calm down" you said. Your voice softened and Remus' calmed down. His breathing became less heavier and he was even looking at you. His eyes were glowing as yellow as a sunflower.

He smiled lightly. "Are you okay?" Lucius asked. You gave him a seductive and confident smile. By doing so, you hoped he would calm down entirely. The opposite happened. Remus could not answer Malfoy, before another sound came from his mouth.

He howled loudly. "Oh fuck!" you said. You tried to run away but then he threw you 5 meters through the air and you hit an enormous rock. "Y/n!" Snape yelled. Lucius and Snape ran towards you to check up on you. You stoop up slowly, while in pain because you bumped your head. Snape kneeled before you.

"Are you okay?" he asked, while holding your head in the palm of his hand. You smiled and tried to stay conscious. Remus had fully transformed and walked towards the 3 of you. Sirius tried to transform too because he would be able to distract Remus while in his dog form.

It took Sirius more time than he anticipated and before he could actually transform, he was bitten by Remus. "Arghhhhh Moony!" Black screamed out. You looked at Remus, who was busy trying to finish what he started with Sirius.

"Remus, do not do this!" you yelled. He turned to look at you, Snape and Lucius. "Shit" Lucius said. "Now what?" Snape asked. Sirius was still wailing in pain. You tried to stand up but in the mean time, Remus was already near you. Lucius decided to protect you and Snape by standing in front of you.

"Lucius watch out!" you said. "I know what I am doing" he responded. "I highly doubt that!" Snape responded. Lucius moved himself towards Lupin and tried to calm him down, without any success. Remus threw Lucius towards another direction". "Woaaahhhhhhh!" Lucius yelled.

Your eyes widened. "Have you ever been this close to death?" Snape asked. You raised an eyebrow and smiled at him, although you knew it was not a good timing. "Seriously Sev?" you asked him. "Shit, forgot about that" he replied, while giving you a submissive look. "Let us just make it out of here alive" you said. He nodded.

Lucius was badly hurt and had probably broken something. Something inside of Remus was still human. He calmed down and started to howl. You gave Snape a confused look. He walked towards Lucius and started to lick Lucius' wrist. Malfoy did not notice he just saved your asses.

"Lucius do not stop now!" Snape said. Lucius looked up to meet Severus' eyes with anger. "Do you think I can stop having a broken wrist?" Malfoy asked ironically. You chuckled and felt bad about doing so.

Snape helped you stand up. You walked towards Sirius and Snape walked towards Lucius and Remus to check on them. You helped Sirius stand up. "Are you okay?" you asked Sirius kindly. "No need to worry about me darling!" he said while giving you a sad smile. He did not want you to worry about him, while you were bleeding your head.

He held his hand to your wound. "You are bleeding heavily love" he said. You smiled at him. "I am not as bad looking as you" you said, while trying to ease the situation. Remus had transformed back to his human form.