7- Lovers

Next morning you woke up. You were happy. You have not been happy in a while, which made this day even better. Was it because Killian was back in your life again? You did not know nor cared really. You sang to yourself while dressing up. You did not think about your nightmare you had last night. 'It was just a dream', you thought. You put on sweet perfume. You walked to the great hall. All teachers were present except for Remus and Snape. You saw Killian and waved at him. Lucius looked up to see you smiling, but you were not smiling at him. He looked to his left. He saw you smiling at some man he did not recognize.

you seated yourself next to Killian. "Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?", he asked. You smiled at him. He made your day even better than it already was. "Wonderful , what about you?", you asked. "I dreamed of you so of course I slept well", he said with a smile. "Always the flirt", you said with a smirk. Lucius wondered why you were not sitting two tables from him but at the other side of the table. Snape came in. 'Still no sign of Remus', you thought. You wondered what had happened. "Killian, have you seen Remus this morning?", you asked him. "No, why?", he asked. "Just a question", you said. You were looking around while eating and you locked eyes with Lucius. The eye contact was getting awkward so you looked away. Snape sat next to Lucius.

"Severus?", he asked. Snape looked up. "What is it Luc?", he asked. Lucius was in doubt about what to say. "Why is y/n sitting over there?", he asked. Snape looked at you while you were laughing at one of Killian's jokes. "Never mind", Snape said. He rolled his eyes. Remus came in. You looked at him with a smile. He could not laugh at you. Was he hurt? Why does he look like he has been in a fight with a bear? He had scratches all over his face. "Killian, last night was a full moon was it not?", you asked. "Yes I think so", he said. You looked at Snape and frowned while shaking your head once. "Full moon?", you mumbled. Snape nodded at you. Remus sat down next to Sirius. "You okay Moony?", you heard Sirius ask. "Yes", Remus said back while grunting in pain. You knew he was not okay. You decided to check on him later. In the corner of your eye, you saw Lucius looking at you. Actually, he was looking at Killian.

You wondered why Lucius gave Killian a creepy stare. You looked at Lucius. You shook your head while frowning. "Lucius stop it", Snape said. Lucius snapped out of his trance. He stopped looking at the two of you and stared back at his food. 'Jerk', you thought. You looked back at Killian. "Killian, do you remember our first date?", you asked. "Of course I do silly", he said. You laughed at him. "Do you remember me dancing on the pool table?", you asked. He laughed as well. "Yes I do dear", he said. "You were dancing half-naked y/n!", he said. You laughed. "And then you undressed as well!", you said. "And the perv!", you said. At least you could laugh about it now.

Back in New York, you guys were hanging out. One night, you were heading to a bar. You started undressing yourself to impress Killian. He did not know what your body looked like underneath your clothes. You had not had sex before that evening. While you were undressing, Killian started undressing as well. You guys were drunk as hell. The bar was empty but the bartender was looking at you like you were mental. He was a real perv. You found out he was jerking himself off while looking at you. Killian knew you were a witch but kept it a secret. Now you know why. After you told him the bartender was jerking off, you put your clothes back on with a spell. The muggle was scared. You obliviated him. Then, you left the bar heading to your apartment. That evening was the first time you were having sex with Killian.

"Come on Killian, we can talk somewhere else". "I am done eating", you said. He looked at you. "I am too, come on", he said. You both stood up. You walked around the table and headed for the doors. "Who is that?", Sirius asked Remus. "That is Killian", he said. He seemed sad. "Do they know each other?", Sirius asked. Remus nodded. "Pad, they were lovers", he said. "Oh damn", Sirius said. You left the great hall. "They make a hot couple", he said while giving Remus a sad smile. Lucius looked at Remus. "Lovers?!", he asked. Remus now looked at Lucius. "Yes Mr. Malfoy, they were lovers", Remus said. He regretted telling Lucius. "There goes your chance", Snape said with a smirk while reading the newspaper. He flipped the page. Lucius now looked angry. Sirius was looking down thinking about you. 'Were they lovers or are they lovers?', he asked himself. Lucius saw Killian as a threat and so did Remus and Snape.