28- Interrupted

You smiled at him and winked. "I will do as you please, sir" you said. He tore your panties apart instead of pulling them off. "Hey!" you said. He raised his eyebrow and looked at you. "Yes dear?" he asked. "I need to put them on later!" you yelled. He smirked.

"If you ever leave this room" he said and continued his work. You rolled your eyes. "Do not ever roll your eyes again" he said demandingly. "Or what, professor?" you asked. He got closer to your mouth, leaning over your body.

"The next time you roll your eyes, I will push you against the nearest wall, and make your life a living hell" he explained. You smirked. "Tempting" you said, which made him chuckle.

"Your boldness will get you killed" he said. You shook your head. "No sir, you will be the death of me". That was the end. He would end you and you knew it. He would destroy you and push you over the edge many, many times.

He grabbed your legs and pulled you towards him. You groaned a little. While kissing your belly, he went further down and found your sweet spot. He started by kissing you, and later began to use his tongue. He looked up every other minute to watch your reaction.

He arrived at your clit and began to make circles with his tongue. You moaned loudly, which made him use his tongue only faster. "You like that huh?" he asked. You hummed. "Use your words love" he said. "Y-yess sirrr" you said. And with that last word, he sucked wildly. "Arghhh!" you screamed.

"Silent now, or people will hear you!" he demanded. He picked up his wand and casted a spell quickly. You looked at him while almost having an orgasm. "Maybe I want them to hear me" you said, trying to provoke him, by which you succeeded. He smirked and picked up his pace.

You leaned back your head because of the pleasure and he smiled. Your cum filled his mouth and he licked you clean. He felt like he needed to reflect on the situation. "I did not even start and you were already soaked" he said. "Seriously?" you asked. You smiled at him and bit your lower lip.

"My turn?" you asked. He smirked and got up slowly. He undid his belt. "Oh no love, I am not done with you yet" he said. He pulled down his pants and set free his gigantic dick. You felt like teasing him. "Are you happy to see me Sev?" you asked him. 'Shit' you thought, because you knew you needed to call him differently.

He caressed his erection against your wet spot and without any signal, he pushed in firmly. he did not let you adjust to his size. "Arghhh!" you yelled. He leaned over you, while not pulling out. "What did I tell you?" he asked. He picked up his pace and rubbed his thumb over your clit.

"I am sorry, sir" you said. "That is what I thought" he responded. He picked up one leg so he could thrust in deeper. He noticed he reached your G-spot when you started to breath quite heavily and moan loudly. And with your noises, the door slammed open.

~LUCIUS POV

"Where did she go?" you asked Sirius, because Remus was still asleep. "I am not sure but Snape will bring her to her dorm" Sirius said. You smirked. "To her dorm or to his?" you asked him. He turned to look at you.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" he asked. You dropped your smirk and stood up to leave. "Never mind". Sirius got up slowly. "Where are you going? Pomfrey told you to stay" Black said. "I do not care what she told me" you said, and with that being said, you left the room. Sirius fell back asleep.

You wondered around y/n's room but she was nowhere to be seen. You paced around and began thinking. After 5 minutes of thinking, you found out what was going on. "Snape, you insolent little swine" you thought, and walked straight to his office.

You heard loud noises which seemed to be coming from Snape's office. You heard a buzzing sound like there was some bee flying around you. After 2 minutes, you noticed there was no bee at all. You entered Severus' office and went straight to his personal quarters.