21- Whiskey

You walked back to Sirius and the others. "Ahhh! Drinks!" Remus said. You nodded and smiled. You put them on the table and seated yourself next to Snape. You raised your glass. "I want to propose a toast... to the glorious 6 and their problems" you said. Sirius wanted to say something too. "May we all be reborn from the ashes" he said. You drank to that. "And may the family keep on growing" Lucius said sarcastically. Snape elbowed him again. "Luc-" he said. "Okay okay, I am sorry" Lucius replied. "I forgive you" you said while winking. "I want to t-" you tried to say. You stopped mid-sentence because you felt something warm going up under your dress. They gave you a strange look.

"Are you okay love?" Killian asked. "Uhuh I almost choked in my drink" you said. The hand was coming from your left. 'Severus... stop it' you thought. He had read your mind and let you know by squeezing your thigh. You jumped up a little. Snape pretended like he did not know what was going on. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, of course I am" you responded without looking at him. The men were talking about different topics. The conversation took its turn after Sirius started to talk about women and their menstruation problems. In the mean time, Snape was giving your leg a massage. Each time you tried to drink, he slipped his hand a little bit closer towards your panties. You decided not to take any more drinks. Sirius turned to look at you.

"You are a woman" he began. "Well spotted" you replied. Lucius and Killian choked in their drinks. Sirius fake smiled. "Are you always annoyed when you are on your period?" he asked. You looked at Remus. He smiled and raised his shoulders. Snape squeezed his hand. "Are you not going to answer the question?" Lucius asked. You looked at them in utter silence. After 20 seconds of silence, you stood up and walked to the lavatory. Snape tried to keep you seated while going further up your leg, but you managed to dodge him. "Did I say something wrong?" Sirius asked confused. "There are certain things in this world, you do not ask a woman" Remus said. Sirius looked down. "I will go get other drinks" Snape said. He stood up, but did not walk to the bar. He walked towards the lavatory.

You walked into the ladies lavatory but before you could drink some water, you were pushed to a wall. You looked up to see who was pressing his arousal against you. "What are you doing in the ladies room?" you asked. "I came to fuck you" Snape said. The butterflies filled your stomach. "But what about-" you said. Before you could finish your sentence, Snape had already locked the door. "You came to fuck me?" you asked. He pressed his lips against yours and turned you around, so your face was against the wall. Snape lifted your dress and moved away your panties. He then slipped his dick inside you, slowly. You moaned a little. "Good girl" he said. He then began to move. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked. "What am I doing to you?" you asked, while breathing heavily.

He pushed in harder. "Wearing this dress and swaying your hips like that?" he asked. You giggled. "I am sorry, professor" you said. The word professor made him go faster and harder. "Do you not like it?" you asked. "Stop. Talking" he replied. He was enjoying every second of you. He was in charge, this time. He grabbed one leg, so he could push in further. You moaned. "Arghh!" you screamed. Luckily no one had heard you. "Silence!" Snape said. He shove his hand over your mouth, to stop you from screaming. With his other hand, he grabbed your breast. He played with your nipple for a moment.

*Knock* *Knock*. A lady wanted to use the ladies room but was not allowed. "The lavatory is out of use right now. We are trying to fix the issue" Snape said. You moaned a little louder on purpose. He whispered into your ear. "Quiet now darling. You would not want anyone to hear us, right?" he asked. You moaned louder. "Have it your way" he replied. He moved faster and used his finger to caress your clit. Within a few minutes, you started to discover the edge. You began to shake. "No. Not yet" he said. "What?" you tried to mumble through his fingers. "You will not cum before I tell you to" he said.