30- The War

Your eyes widened. ''uhhmm...'' you said. He leaned in. ''I told you that you would be punished if you were to ever roll your eyes again. He brought you to the bed and bend you over his knee. ''Count with me'' he said. He began to spank your ass.

''One'' he said. The first one hit hard but it soon turned into pleasure. ''Oneee'' you said. This time he hit harder. ''Two'' he said. You gasped. ''T-twooo''. After 5 spanks, he grabbed your neck and brought you to his face.

''What will you not be doing next time?'' he asked. You smirked. ''I will not roll my eyes again'' you said. ''Sir'' you added. He threw you on the bed and undid his belt. ''Good girl'' he said. You wetted your lips and started to help undress him. He laid you back down.

''Already so needy'' he said. ''I was taught to take what I want'' you said. He raised an eyebrow. ''Oh is that so?'' he asked. You nodded seductively. He flipped you over and without any signal, he slipped his dick right inside you.

You moaned. He moved slowly, so you could adjust to his size. You did not really need adjustment anymore. ''Faster'' you demanded. He grabbed your neck and pulled your hair. ''I will do as I please, whenever I please. You will not demand me'' he said with a deep, slow voice.

''But what if I do?'' you asked, provoking him to punishment. ''I will show you who is in control'' he replied. He flipped you over without pulling out his cock. ''Arghhh!'' you yelled. His member twisted inside of you, which only you felt.

He grabbed your waist. ''Undo your bra'' he demanded. You smirked. ''I recommend doing so, right now''. You did as you were told. He became more hungry and he picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs were held up by his strong arms. He did not stop moving inside of you.

He pushed you against the door. You grunted and panted. He started kissing you intensely. ''Can you handle it?'' he asked dominantly. He was clearly out for a 'no' but you are not one to give up so easily.

Your walls started to contract. ''You are beginning to feel tight, love'' he whispered into your ear. You were not done yet. ''Bet I can hold it longer'' you said, making it a temporary challenge. You knew you were not going to hold it any longer. It was a good thing he started to pant heavily too.

He nodded. ''If you win, you can choose whatever you want to do tonight'' he said. ''Just tonight?'' you asked. ''Or tomorrow. Whatever time you please''. You nodded. ''Okay-'' you said before interrupted. ''But if I win'' he began. You looked him into his eyes.

''You will become my wife'' he said sweetly and hungrily at the same time. You smiled. ''That is not really fair, is it now?'' you asked. He smiled. ''Scared?'' he asked. A part of you did want to give up, just because you could become his wife. It would make things even more complicated, so you decided to give it your best shot.

''Accepted'' you said. The challenge began. He was cheating by rubbing your clit. ''Not...- fair-'' you mumbled. He smirked into your kiss, which you felt him doing. ''No rules'' he said. You knew what you had to do to win this game. He has this sensitive spot on his neck, and you found it just in time. You began to suck it, and a hickey was formed.

He slapped his hand onto the door behind you. He knew he was going to lose this, unfortunately. It cost you all your willpower not to cum. He grabbed your neck as a last resort. ''You lose''. You kissed him again on his spot. ''Sir'' you whispered into his ear. His cum filled you. You felt him shake inside you.

With you almost losing your consciousness, your cum dripped over his dick. ''You win'' he said, with a certain sadness but also satisfaction. He hugged you tightly and dragged you towards the bed. He laid you down and put a spell over your belly. You did not feel like dressing up before going to sleep, so you got under the blankets totally naked.