4| Nice

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

"Wang Ja, something happened on the day it rained, huh?" Min Ji asked Ja Rim.

Ever since the incident about the rain happened, I and the girls have noticed that Ja Rim and Joo Young have been talking a lot lately and seemed to be comfortable with each other. They've become close. I wasn't expecting this sudden change in their relationship but I was't complaining.

"What the hell are you saying?" Ja Rim seemed to deny the thought.

"I'm just saying that you and Gong Joo Young seemed to be different these days," Min Ji pointed out.

"I think you're kind to him," Ah Ram added.

"Just a while ago, you casually talked to him on the way here," I nodded looking at Ja Rim.

"Are you sure we were walking together? When was I nice to him?" Ja Rim continued to ask.

"Just even a few days ago, you ignored him. But now you respond to everything he says," We continued to point out.

"I'm not responding to it, but retorting."

"But still you were answering back," I said as I leaned back.

"Yeah," Min Ji clapped her hands drawing attention to her, "Okay. On a scale of 0, no interest to 10, would date. Where are you?" She asked Ja Rim.

"Zero," Ja Rim replied coldly

"Awesome!" Min Ji squealed hitting Ja Rim on her arm repeatedly.

"What the hell? I said zero," Ja Rim complained.

"I mean," Min Ji pondered, "You always start with negative 10, so zero is quite far."

"If it continues like this, you'll be dating in no time," Ah Ram approved.

"Stop talking about Gong Joo Young," Ja Rim said slightly annoyed that we won't stop pestering her about Gong Joo. "Why do you keep trying to pair us together?"

"It's just because it's good to see you get along with him," Min Ji replied.

"There's no reason not to get along with him since he's not a bad kid." Ja Rim shot back.

I smiled remembering the nights she would call me in the middle of the night complaining how she would often see Joo Young everywhere.

"Really? Just last night you complained to me about seeing Jo-" I felt Ah Ram cover my mouth.

"Be quiet," She shushed when I looked at her, "A rat is listening."

We turned our head towards Kyung Woo who was currently leaning on the table with his arms covering him.

"Hey, Lee Kyung Woo. You're awake aren't you?" I asked.

He didn't reply, instead, he slowly slid off his table and left the room.