Chapter 20: Feelings

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

A few moments ago, we pitied grandma for having weak strength and offered to help her clean. She refused the first time but suddenly tossed Kyung Min a broom when he said that we'll be leaving. We offered to help but we ended up cleaning the whole house.

I was currently outside putting all the garbages in place, Jin Hee was with me sweeping the ground. We both finished up and were about to head inside when Sang Hoon came out hugging the garbage.

"What are you doing?" I asked. This caused him to look at us in shock while Jin Hee burst into laughter.

"You're so in love with Min Ji." She laughed pointing at him. I took the garbage out of his hands before we went back inside.

"You two can't tell her." He grumbled at us.

"Hey, do you want some tips?" She told him, "girls like guys who help nonchalantly."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't trust us?" I asked back as we headed towards where the rest were.

Turns out poor Ji Soo had challenged Ah Ram for a battle. We all sat down and watched the two ready themselves.

"Who will you bet on?" Kyung Min asked us.

"I bet 1,000 won on Namgoong." Byung Hoon replied.

"Me too. It's a matter of pride." Kyung Min agreed and cheered for him.

"It's a matter of pride." I looked at them. "I've never seen him beat Ah Ram," I told them.

"We know you'll go for Ah Ram." Kyung Min told me.

"I bet on Ah Ram." The two looked at Kyung Woo in shock. He continued to watch the two martial artists.

The moment it began, it ended. Ah Ram kicked Ji Soo to the ground and immediately demanded a spicy stir-fried chicken.

"You cheated." Ji Soo whined.

"You didn't say we had to follow boxing rules." She countered at him.

"Do you guys have ice," I asked standing up. Byung Hoon nodded still in shock that Ji Soo lost.

Guess that'll teach them a lesson that girls could be as strong as boys.

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

After I gave Ji Soo a pack of ice, I waited for Min Ji to finish whatever it was that she was doing. We were the last one out of the house. Walking out, Min Ji's phone began to ring.

"It's my mom." She told me before answering the call.

"Yes, I'm having fun." She said, "yes I ate."

"Why do you like Yang Min Ji." I heard the voice of Kyung Min outside the gate. Min Ji seems to also hear it since she came to a stop.

"Aish, Be quiet." I heard Kyung Woo's voice as well.

Taking a slight glance outside the gate, I stepped back before pulling Min Ji backward signaling her to end the call.

"I'll call you later." Min Ji whispered before ending it.

We both just stood there as we listened to their conversation. It's not right to eavesdrop on a conversation, considering it's about someone 'he' liked, it's a private conversation. But hearing Min Ji's name being said made us curious.