3| Umbrella

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

"Right, we can just use an umbrella together."

That was the first thing I heard when I entered the classroom. Lee Kyung Woo was currently sitting at Joo Young's table as they seem to be talking about sharing umbrellas.

An idea popped into my head as I sat down in my seat. Luckily, I was close to Joo Young's table, just next to his on the right, and took my phone out, pretending to look for something while eavesdropping on their conversation.

"That's right," Kyung Woo stated.

"Lend me yours."

"Why?"

"You're going to the cafe with the others anyway. You can share with them," Joo Young reasoned. Saying this, their two friends entered the classroom and stood next to Kyung Woo on both sides.

"Genji is with you."

"Hanzo at your service."

Only then did I realize that I hadn't brought my umbrella with me. Although being a good friend, I knew Min Ji would have a feeling that we wouldn't bring some, because she would always have an extra one for us.

"Oh, what if her friends also have umbrellas," As though he read my mind, Byung Hoon asked.

A part of me doesn't want to admit it but in a way, I wanted to help them even if it risked getting a punch from Ah Ram. I couldn't ponder on my dilemma any longer when I noticed how quiet the boys suddenly became, this made me slowly look up only to see them looking at me.

I sighed not believing that I would be doing something like this.

"I don't want to."

∴ ════ ∴ ♡ ∴ ════ ∴

"Min Ji, Ah Ram! I nee- Where's Ja Rim?" I asked looking at their classroom. The person I needed most was nowhere in sight.

"She went to buy a drink." Ah Ram replied.

"Oh..."

It'll take a while for Ja Rim to get here from there.

"Can you help me clean up the storage room? The principal asked me to clean it up, but it was just very messy," I said. The two immediately stood and came up to me.

"The vice president needs our help," Min Ji said, earning a chuckle from me as I led them to the storage room.

I just hope this would give him enough time.

I thought while Min Ji commented on how messy the room was when we entered the room that I had messed up moments ago. We started to clean the room, placing each box and file in its proper places. To my shock, we were able to clean the room in a short matter of time.