Chapter 26: Chance

∴ ════ ∴ 💘 ∴ ════ ∴

(Warning: Someone better ready to throw her hands up.)

After wasting two hours in my house doing literally nothing, I decided to leave the house since I couldn't think of anything to do. Though I also might not find anything else to do outside it's worth walking around. I was all alone since Ja Rim had her date with Joo Young, Ah Ram was busy in the gym, and Min Ji...

Min Ji is with Kyung Woo in the CP room. Having that thought in my mind made me stop in my tracks. But what the hell am I feeling right now? What is this feeling of mine?

I can't help but wonder if this is okay or not? Trying my best to ignore those feelings was a waste of time, in the end, I couldn't.

Am I a horrible friend for feeling this way? Am I being unfair? If I could only find a way to remove these, I would do it. If there was a chance, I'll grab it.

I felt a tap in my shoulder snapping me to attention and I looked aside to see him just standing beside me. As if someone was telling me he is the way and answer to what I am dealing with.

"Are you stalking me or something?" I sighed.

"No, it's more of a coincidence." He laughed, "Maybe fate."

"Can you stop that," I told Ji Hoo not bothering to show my disgust and cringe at what he had just said. "I don't really feel comfortable when you flirt."

I heard him sigh behind before stopping me by grabbing my arm when I tried to walk past him.

"Jokes aside, I need to talk to you." He sounds serious. I stopped struggling from his grip and looked at him, worry evident in my face.

"What?"

Silence crept around us as I wait for him to tell me what he has to say. A couple of seconds past was when I noticed that there were no people around, that just leaves me and him.

"What kind of a person do you think I am Yoo Na?" He asked me with that look.

That look...

That same look that Seo Jun had when he first told me those three words. The look of when he confessed to me. When he claimed to like me. Back then, my heart was beating fast because of how happy I was but now, it doesn't affect me at all. Maybe it is because I don't hold any romantic feelings for him or much more.

"Do you like me?" I asked getting straight to the point. It was pretty much obvious, intentionally or not. I started noticing it weeks ago, my suspicions were confirmed when he told me that I shouldn't like guys like Kyung Woo.

I get what he meant, especially since he knows nothing of Kyung Woo. All he probably knows are those words on the street that states Kyung Woo as a 'gangster'. It annoys me that people think like that of Kyung Woo, he's not even close and is very far from being a gangster.

"Yes." He replied, "I know you have feelings for someone else. But I promise you, I can help you get over him."

Those words made me stand there staring at him. I don't know how to answer, What to answer. I don't want to and at the same time... I want to.

I don't want to because I don't share the same feelings with him. I want to because there might be a chance that by spending time with him, I could grow to like him just as Ja Rim had with Joo Young.

But it's all sad since if I were to date him it would be because I needed to move on from Kyung Woo. How could I date someone just for replacements? That's just unfair for them.