Hidden POV of Yang Ji Hoo

∴ ════ ∴ 🤍 ∴ ════ ∴

In the end, I couldn't have her...

"I'm sorry Ji Hoo."

I remember her words clearly in my head. She had to do it in a classroom, where I'm supposed to be learning. Now all I think about whenever I enter one would be the day she left me.

"President?" A voice strangely similar to hers snapped me out of my thoughts. Only then did I realize that I made a mess in the classroom. I look towards the person who called and froze.

"Yu Ra?"

"Uhm... Yoo Na." She corrected entering the room and started picking up the papers on the floor. "I'm the vice president."

"Yoo Na..." I trailed.

Even her name is close to hers. I watched her intently as she picked up the papers scattered around. Although her eyes resemble hers a bit, everything else seemed different, but a little close.

"What the hell happened here?" I heard her mutter.

∴ ════ ∴ 🤍 ∴ ════ ∴

I'm quite glad that the principal kept assigning us to do more paperwork. I always find myself happy hearing her get to help me.

But that doesn't seem to be the case for her...

We were supposed to go home already, but it was already night when we left the cafe. I knew my guts were about this place being dangerous at night when I caught a drunk guy walking up towards us.

I put my hand on her shoulder and it was enough for Yoo Na to fasten her pace.

Perhaps it was the way that I, out of nowhere put it but it seemed that she was uncomfortable with me.

∴ ════ ∴ 🤍 ∴ ════ ∴

I tried so hard to get her to at least become closer to me, but ended up ruining our friendship.

Maybe the way that I intentionally keep track of her schedules and bump into her "accidentally" made me look like a stalker and a creep.

What the hell am I doing?

The way I'm obsessed with her because she looked too similar to Yu Ra is too unhealthy.

I guess that's what drove her to keep a distance between us.

Deep down, I knew she would never catch any feelings for me even if I handled things differently. Nor would I catch true feelings for her if I start looking at her for who she is.

I saw the way they would look at each other, how her eyes lit up whenever that Kyung Woo guy is around.

I don't know much about him, but my first impression of him wasn't nice either. I met him around middle school where rumors were spreading about him being an abusive boyfriend, based on his looks that seemed to be the case however it ended up being a lie that his friend has made.

Many girls liked him, adored him. Why?

I've seen him skipped class multiple times, I've seen him jump over the fences just to leave school. In fact, I've even caught him holding a student by the collar, his hands in a fist ready to punch the poor kid.

Where are his parent? Doesn't he get in trouble for not passing his tests, shouldn't he be expelled for all the mess he's been?

How come that I, for just a single mistake, my parents would scold me.

I was a good student, always passed the test while he slacked around doing nothing and causing trouble inside and outside of school.

Is this some sort of a drama, the bad boys always gets the girl?

"You did great." Yu Ra smiled hugging me tightly, I was crying after my parents slapped me after finding out I ranked second.

"You did great." Yoo Na told me as well. She beat me in getting the highest score in this subject, still, she was complimenting me.

"You guys... are very similar." I look at her, smiling sadly. Yoo Na seemed confused for a second before her friends came and took her.

"Strangely similar."

I knew perhaps that I could never have her, with this mindset of mine. That I began to like her only because she reminds me of Yu Ra.

I knew things would work out for the two. I just have to give that guy a push.

I'm happy for them. I should be, Right?

I don't know much about him or her to judge their relationship, I just hope it goes well for the two.

I'll stop bothering her. I should start moving on too.

∴ ════ ∴ 🤍 ∴ ════ ∴