Chapter 33: Reversed Roles

∴ ════ ∴ 💘 ∴ ════ ∴

"Lotte World?" I asked checking the attendance of my classmates while also listening to Gong Joo blabber about his date with Ja Rim. The thing is, he invited me to go as well...

With Lee Kyung Woo.

"Can't you invite a couple?" I turned to him.

"Aren't you considered a couple since 'a couple' means two people?" He reasoned out with one of his eyebrows slightly raised. This is what made me start to believe that he knows something.

"I meant a dating couple." I shot back. Placing the clipboard at the table and went out of the classroom. Having no destination whatsoever, I ended up entering Class 3 in the hopes of being entertained by Ah Ram or at least have my mood lighten up a bit.

I've been feeling quite gloomy for whatever reason since early morning, I couldn't explain the feeling actually; it was as if my body was telling me that something bad will happen.

"Yah, Kyung Woo already agreed." Joo Young told me when we entered the classroom.

"Yoo Na, don't you want to go?" This time, it was Ja Rim who asked. She's also aboard with this plan. Of course considering she knew my feelings for Kyung Woo.

"Do you want me to go?" I sighed sitting down next to Ah Ram.

"Yeah." Min Ji smiled looking at me. "It's been a while since you went to an amusement park."

"So it's decided?" Joo Young clapped his hands walking towards Kyung Woo "Ja Rim and Me, Kyung Woo and Yoo Na." He pointed at each of us.

To that, I just nodded.

∴ ════ ∴ 💘 ∴ ════ ∴

"Let's just ride it. I don't want to wait." Ja Rim told Kyung Woo who answered her with a sigh. Joo Young however nodded his head and linked their arms together as they walk towards the Carousel.

It was the weekend and we were already at the Lotte World. The problem was that there were so many people causing the lines to be long.

I stare at the Carousel trying to shake off the feeling that I shouldn't be here. I should really enjoy my time in this place because I couldn't even remember the last time I was here.

"Yoo Na?" I was certain that the voice belonged to Kyung Woo.

"Oh, coming," I said dismissively walking towards Ja Rim since it sounded like he was about to ask me a question.

I watch silently as Joo Young and Ja Rim were being romantic, helping each other and taking pictures of each other. I'm starting to regret agreeing to come here.

But what is it that makes me feel so uncomfortable being here?

"Is something bothering you?" I didn't realize that I had been staring at them until Kyung Woo asked me that question.

"No," I answered holding the pole of the horse.

I don't know.

∴ ════ ∴ 💘 ∴ ════ ∴

"Yoo Na." Kyung Woo called out beside me, "Are you really okay? You've been quiet."

"Uhh." I pondered looking ahead as we stop at the entrance of the horror house. "Honestly, I don't know but something's been bothering me."