Chapter 39

Harry's POV

"Mate we have talked about this, Caylan isn't here." Louis says.

"Shut the hell up Louis!" I yell. I heard her voice... it's in my head.

'Harry help me'

"Don't sass me Har-"

"LOUIS SHUT UP!"

'Caylan, is that you love?' I really hope she can hear me back. I can not let that piece of shit wolf have the love of my life.

'Harry?!? Yes it's me!'

'Oh my gosh Caylan, I was worried sick..'

'Harry you need to help me'

"Harry, why are you looking at the ground.. you look constipated." Niall asks me.

"I think he is going crazy.." Liam whispers.

I roll my eyes.. they are such losers. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I lean against the marble countertop.

'Baby where are you?'

'I'm not sure....'

'Well what do you see?'

'It's a giant room.. No windows.. A wall of things like whips and gags and-'
'Is he hurting you?!?'

'Don't worry about that. There are double doors and it looks like a log house ish.'

'Okay.... Thank you love, I have to go.'

'Please hurry..'

I run out into the room where the boys are. They are looking at the map, mumbling amongst themselves.

"BOYS! I think I know where Caylan is.." I yell as they all jump and turn around.

"Harry I think your going crazy mate.." Liam says walking towards me.

"No, I'm not crazy. She described where she was and what it looked like!" I tell Liam walking past him and to the map.

"Harry, how did you talk to her?" Zayn asks.
"Well, I heard her in my head." I reply. Zayn gives me a funny look.

"Maybe you should sit down." Zayn says as he tries to lead me to the couch.

"No! I'm serious! She said there was a wall with whips and gags.. And the walls looked like a log cabin with double doors!" I yell backing away from Zayn. "You boys have to listen to me.. I think she is at the old butcher shop near the ghost town."

"Harry, I would love to believe you, but I think we should get evidence some other place than your head." Niall says.

"Niall.. boys.. it was her! Please believe me!"

"Harry, like I said I would love to but.." Liam shrugs.

"Liam, just trust me! It was her."

Liam looks at all the boys.. Niall and Louis nod slightly, and Zayn just shrugs. I look at them desperately for them to believe me. Liam sighs and slowly turns around to me.

"Okay we believe you.. Right lads?" Liam asks.

"Yeah.." they all mumble at different times.

"Good! Now like I said, I think she is at the old butchers near the ghost town." I say walking to the map again.

"That's not too far, Tom's butchering company right?" Louis asks, pointing to an area maybe 30 minutes away from here.

"Yes, I believe that is where she is."

"Alright, ready to go explorer lads?" Louis asks.

We all nod.

'Caylan I'm coming for you'

We stop running and hide behind a bush. Right behind Tom's butchering company.

"Remind me of the plan?" Niall asks.

"It's simple, see if its clear, then go in and get her out. Easy." I reply.

I peak over the bush to see if it's clear. I look at Liam and nod. He slowly and quietly tip toes around to the door and puts his ears up to it. And motions us over. Niall and I grab the handle while Louis, Zayn, and Liam are ready to attack in case.

Liam nods, and me and Niall open the doors. I look in and there she is. Sitting in the middle of the room.

"Cayaln?!" I ask almost yelling. She looks up at me, her face red like its been hit.

"Harry?" She asks weakly.

"Caylan oh my god.." I run to her at vampire speed. I untie her arms from the chair. Right away her arms wrap around my neck and mine around her waist. I tuck my head into her neck and breathe in her sent as she sobs into my shoulder.

I pull away and look into her eyes with my hands on her arms, rubbing up and down.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" I ask her.

"No I-I'm fine." she says back, sounding stuffy from her cries.

Caylan's POV

He continued rubbing my arms up and down.

"No I-I'm fine." I reply.

He grabs my face and his face is filled with worry.

"Love your face, its red. What did he do to your beautiful face?!" he ask kissing my cheeks, forehead, and nose.

"It doesn't matter right now." I say and wrap my arms around his neck again. He holds me tight and mumbles in my neck, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Harry."

"Come on baby, we need to go!" He says grabbing my hand.

"I can't." I say referring to my ankles still tied.

"Oh my gosh.. He is the biggest low life in the world." he says as he hurried to untie my legs. I try to stand up but my legs give out. Harry catches me, and looks at me worried. "What's wrong love?"

"I've been sitting for too long.." I say trying to stand up straight.

"Come on, Ill carry you we need to leave before Jonah gets here."

"Oh Harry.... Harry, Harry, Harry." All the boys and I here a deep voice. "I'm already here."

Harry's POV

I freeze in my tracks. No... No, I just got her back.. It can't be him. "Oh Harry.... Harry, Harry, Harry... Im already here."

I look up, my eyes a burning red. And there he stood. The man that took the love of my life. Jonah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I took forever to write that. Geez I'm so sorry! Once again bad timing by me! 🙊 Whoops! Anyway please vote and follow!! And feel free to comment or message me any suggestions you might have for me! Thanks loves!

~Delaney😘