Chapter 15

I walk into the living room and plop down by Harry on the couch. He is on his phone scrolling through some things. He looks kind of down, like really down. "Harry are you ok?" I ask slightly shifting in my seat. "Yeah yeah I'm great!" he perks up and locks his iPhone. I narrow my eyes at him, "Harold Edward Style what is wrong!" I say sternly, taking him by surprise. "Nothing sweetheart, it's just... Twitter hate." He says getting up.

I grab his arm and pull him down whilst saying, "I can tell your still lying..." he suddenly finds an interest in his feet. "Well it was." I roll my eyes an lift his face with my hand. He sighs and says, "Caylan, you know I love you right? You know how Louis love you right?" he asks, and all I do is nod. "And how Justin loves you, right?" he says making a stupid face when he says Justin making me roll my eyes again and nod.

"Well since me and Louis love you, we want to protect you from Justin... but its getting kind of hard..."

My eyes get big, then I narrow them again, "why is it getting hard?" I ask.

Harry sighs and unlocks his phone handing it to me. I gently take it and scroll through his twitter seeing things like, 'HARRY MARRY ME!' and 'Harry please follow me! I love you!!' and a few, 'Harry who's that chick you were with?' and 'Harry you better not date that tramp'... well that hurt. I shake my head and continue scrolling until there's a tweet from Justin Bingum 1 minutes ago.

Well crap. I read it and squint from the bright light of the phone.

"Listen Harry, your little 'girlfriend' WILL be mine. But not only will I get her, but I will kill you and Louis! So we can do this the easy way or the hard way.. either you hand her over and no one gets hurt, or I send my pack over to rip you to shreds and this will happen soon! And..."

I couldn't read the rest because it got deleted. I sit the frozen. A horrid feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach. Harry puts his hand on my shoulder. I get a little less tense and look him straight in the eyes. "Harry.... when is he planning this..." I ask lightly. "Hun I don't know. He didn't say!" He says calmly but stern at the same time.

As if on cue Louis and the rest of the boys walk in. Zayn slightly lightening the mood because of him wearing his footsie pajamas. "Harry did you get the tweet from Justin?!" Louis almost yells. "Yes, and I don't like it!" Harry snaps back. Louis is now pacing across the floor in front of us. "Did yours say when he's coming?" He asks a little calmer. "No it just said soon!" Harry stands and starts getting aggravated. Louis runs his fingers through his hair, stopping half way and tugging it.

I sit there getting more and more scared as they continue to talk about this. "Louis, Harry it'll be ok! We will be ready to fight if we need to!" Liam butts in. Great! "NO! It won't be ok! All we have done is put Caylan in danger! I can't stand to see her like this! Scared, worried, and she sure as hell probably doesn't feel safe here! That is not 'ok'!" Harry yells, "I AGREE! She shouldn't go through all of this!" Louis yells again.

"BOYS! I get it! But let's stop yelling and just settle down! Let's not waste our energy, we need it for Justin." Liam yells, but in a calm voice. Louis sighs deeply, Harry doing the same. Louis looks at me, and his angry expression changes to one of sympathy. He comes and kneels in front of me. He grabs my bare feet and lightly rubs them with his thumbs. "Don't worry, babe. I won't let him hurt you." he says soothingly making me smile.

As soon as everyone is calm, we all just sit in silence as Louis rubs my feet. The house is filled with calming silence, until its soon refilled with a loud knock at the door. We all flinch and Louis and Harry stand up. "Guys chill, I ordered pizza!" Niall says chuckling making us all roll our eyes. But no one can be mad at him. He is too adorable. He jumps up and answers the door.

An there it is... The blonde hair and muscles. Justin...

"Surprise!" he says with a devil grin.

Louis and Harry get up in lightning speed to get in front of me. Their stance reminds me of a cat... they are ready to pounce... I look behind Justin to see the pizza guy getting the life sucked out of him. I flinch and dig my face into Louis' shirt.

This will not be fun...