Chapter 14

"What do you mean?!" I ask frantically. "I mean..." he pulls away from my face and grabs my hand. "He is part of an evil vampire clan" he says as calmly as he possibly could. "Well why am I an evil vampire's mate?" i ask standing up. He follows and says, "Caylan I don't know! Things just happen." "Well why do things have to happen to me?!" I ask stepping back and crossing my arms. "I don't know, I didn't decide it for you! It just happened! Baby girl you have to listen to me!" he says coming forward and uncrossing my arms holding them tightly.

"I want to believe you, but its a little hard..." I say looking at the ground. "I know it is, but just let it sink in OK? Lets get some food." he says dragging me into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" he asks me politely. I smile and look deep into the pantry. Something catches my eye and I lick my lips. He notices and asks, "Popcorn?" "No, ramen." I say handing him the bag and he just nods.

I sit in a chair and watches him pour the water into the pan. I smile to myself and he walks over with his hands behind his back. He has a small smirk on his face that he is obviously trying to hide. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Boo!" I hear a low voice say next to my ear, making me jump about five feet in the air. "GOOD GOSH HARRY!" I yell running up and smacking him on the arm.

Suddenly my hand started to burn and the tan color changed to a bright red. I shrieked and looked at Harry. He chuckled, "don't hurt yourself!" I roll my eyes at his comment and looked at Louis who was laughing to himself. I scrunched my nose, making him laugh harder. Then almost on queue, Liam walks in with a can of silly spray and sprays it all over me. "LIAM!" I scream and grab the can from his hands. "You guys are so immature! Liam I expected more from you!" I yell at them....

Then I take my revenge and spray them all over. They laugh and I laugh with them. Louis forces himself to get of the floor and pour the noodles into the boiling water. I looked at him and started to calm down, but I was still lightly chuckling. Harry sat down at the bar(you know those things in the kitchen that are there and they have the chairs... no? Ok sorry). I smile and sit with him. We both watch Louis try to cook but we can tell he is getting frustrated. "Louis, hun, just stir it." I say lightly giggling. "HARRRRYYY you do it." He says making both me and Harry laugh.

Harry gets up, but is quickly replaced by Louis. Liam sits down too. I watch Harry's large hand stir the noodles and I quickly look away before I could fangirl. He slightly looked up, then shook his head smiling, continuing to cook. "So Caylan, I have a really weird question for you..." Liam says out of nowhere...

"Yes Liam?" I ask waiting for him to ask. "What movie do you want to watch tonight?" he asks cheerfully, I cock my eyebrow a bit and chuckle, "pitch perfect I guess!" I yell and he jumps back making his eyes flash a slight red. Making me jump as well. Crap I forgot the vampire thing!

"Oh.... oh crap did my eyes go red or something?!" he asks frantically, I nod and he comes up and hugs me tightly. "Oh my gosh Caylan I'm sorry!" he says digging his face into my shoulder. "Liam it's ok I promise," I answer hearing him sigh. "Thank god!" he says looking at Louis, giving him the death stare. Oh lord!

"Alright, here you go!" Harry says putting down the food. I smile thankfully, "thanks Hazza," I say digging my face into the food. "Your welcome sweetheart." he says walking into the living area. I finish eating and look back to see Louis and Niall staring at me... ok when did Niall get here? ugh oh well, I put my bowl in the sink and find they are still staring at me. "My goodness!" I whisper to myself.

"Heard that!!" Niall yells. I give up!