Chapter 20

*Caylan's POV*

"Wait... e-excuse me?" I ask, somewhat out of breath from all the crap just happened. "Your mine now!" Harry smirks and kisses my neck, around the area he just bit. I shriek in payne.. (HA sorry)

He just keeps kissing the area and lightly sucking on the sensitive skin. I whimper kinda loudly. But he just goes on and he kisses the place where he dug his nails into me.

I cry out in pain. "Harry! w-what are you doing?" I plead. "I'm healing them!" he mumbles. I feel a bit better knowing that he is just trying to help me feel better, but it still hurts like hell.

Once he is done, he kisses me sweetly on the lips. "I'm sorry you had to go through that much pain" he apologizes. "It's alright..." I say. I'm a bit soar though. He picks me up bridal style and brings me to the washroom. He sets me down in front of the mirror.

"Oh my god!" I say shocked. There are two bruises right next to each other, which were his fangs. But on my right shoulder there was a beautiful tattoo looking thing of a deer in a meadow! It was so gorgeous!

"Harry, what is that?" I ask pointing to the drawing on my arm. He wraps his arms around me. "It is my symbol... I don't know why though, I have never figured that out." he says smiling wide and kissing my cheek.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! IF THAT SCREAMING IS WHAT I THINK IT IS, I WILL... Oh..."

Louis stops in his sentence and sees the bruises and the tattoo. His eyes turn literally black and his fangs are so long I thought they would fall out. "Louis...." Harry says pushing me behind him. "Don't freak out ok... calm down!" Harry says slowly to Louis.

Louis just hisses at Harry and then jumps to attack. They both tumble on the floor and tackle each other. "HARRY!.... LOUIS DONT!" I try yelling but it's no use. I back up to a wall and slide down it putting my head in my hands.

Then I heard a crack. I flinch and look up to see Louis.... lying on the ground. Harry's eyes and fangs disappear. "DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I scream at Harry. "No... no he isn't dead... he will wake in about 30 minutes or so!" he answers picking up my fragile body.

"Come on. I will make you some food and you just lay on my bed ok?" I nod and he puts me down rushing to the kitchen. I lay there just staring at the ceiling... processing everything that just happened. I can hear the sizzling of what Harry is cooking. I can also smell it and it smells like quesadillas! Oh great now I'm really hungry!

A couple minutes later, Harry brings up a tray with a quesadilla on it. With sides of sour cream and salsa. "Harry!! It looks amazing!" I shriek. "Well dig in, you need it!" he encourages. Like he told me to, I dug in.

In the middle of eating the delicious food, I stop dead in my tracks. "Harry, what happened when Justin was here? what did I miss?" I ask him curious now.

"Well... um..." he starts. "Harry what happened!" "it's a long story..."