Chapter 38

*Caylan's POV*

"Damn it are you done?" I yell, tired of being whipped and tortured. He just smirks. He walks closer to me, the whip help firmly in his hand.

"Don't sass me..." he says leaning into my neck. "You'll get yourself killed." He mumbles on my neck. I want to push him off of me so bad, but I couldn't. He drops the whip and I sigh in relief. His muscular arms squeeze my shoulders as he starts kissing my neck. I hiss and he backs up a bit smirking down at me.

He bites his lip. "C'mon... you know you want to kiss me.." He says seductively. He lifts his shirt off. I quickly look away and shake my head no. "Alright would you rather do this, or be whipped and hit more?" he said, annoyance in his voice. I quickly glare at him, my eyes shooting daggers into his.

His smirk turns into and evil grin. His jaw clenched, and I felt a stinging on my right cheek. He slapped me across the face. What an ass. My hand immediately moves to my cheek, I look back at him and he just has a half smile. I growl and look away again.

He walks around me slowly. "So you want to play games today huh?" He asks.

"That sounds more like you in my opinion." I mumble to myself. Obviously him hearing, with his stupid vampire ears.

He chuckles darkly, "Oh yeah I'm playing games... None of which-" his breath hits my neck from behind me. "You are worthy of playing..." I gasped. The lump in my throat making it hard to breath. He chuckles and walks in front of me. He forcefully lifts my head up, and crashes his lips onto mine. I don't kiss back. I so wish I could strangle him.

"Kiss me." He growls. I turn my head and bite my lip.

"Kiss. Me." I look at him and his claws and canine teeth come out. My eyes widen with fear. "Or else..."

I start tugging on the chains around my wrists. But it's no use. There's no other choice. I start to kiss him. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses me with all of his hunger.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I deny. He growls deeply, and his right set of claws dig into my thigh. I scream in pain, and he sticks his tongue in my mouth, grinning in the process.

He then pulls off me, and I sigh. He gets up and leaves the room. Closing and locking the door. Leaving me in the dark room. 'Harry where the hell are you...'

*Harry's POV*

"Ok" I slap the map down on the table. Startling Niall and Louis. "Where in the hell would she be?"

"With Jonah.." Zayn says, matter of factly.

I glare at him, and I smack him upside the head. "No shit."

"Guys come on. Focus. We need to find some locations where she could possibly be." Liam says. Of coarse daddy direction is the one that pulls us together.

"Alright so, Jonah's last place was that old creepy wear house right? Well if he was smart, he wouldn't be there. But you can never be too sure with that fuck tard." I say sternly.

"Ease your language, Harry." Liam says, "Niall has virgin ears."

Niall scoffs. "Bull shit. Why do you think I say crazy mofo all the damn time?!?"

Liam laughs, "just kidding mate. Ok well Harry is right, we should check there."

*Liam's POV*

Harry looks at the map with his fists clenched. Hes got some crazy thought brewing in the head of his.

"Ok so we will check the south side of the forest as well... " Harry continues, but his voice muffles out... and suddenly I hear something..

'Harry...'

"Wait guys be quite!!" I yell trying to understand what's happening.

'Harry w-'

"What is it mate?" Louis asks.

"Shh!"

'Harry where the hell are you...'

It sounded like....

"Caylan?!"

__________________________

Whoa what?!?!? Crazy!

Hey guys, so I hope you like this chapter! I know it was short, but I'm planing on writing a lot more! please vote and follow me for more! Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments, my inbox, or my message board!

Goodnight babies!! ♥

~Delaney 🎀😙