Chapter 8

"AHHH" I scream as I jolt awake. I sit up and look around the room frantically. "Caylan?" Louis coos rubbing my back making me jump and scream again. "Caylan baby! Shhh! it's me, Louis!" He yells throwing his hands in the air in surrender. "Louis!" I say relieved and wrap my arms around his toned torso.

"I'm right here ,Caylan" He says in my ear wrapping his arms super tight around me. "Nightmare?" he asks. "mmhmm" I hum back, a sniffle following. "Well do you want to talk about it?" he asks rubbing his eyes. I shake my head no. "Ok, that's fine. Do you think you can go to sleep?" I simply shake my head again. "Alright. Well you stay here, and I will be back!" He says getting up. "Where are you going?" I ask holding myself up by me elbows.

"The store." He says slipping on a shirt and putting on his TOMS. "Ill be back!" He gives me a kiss on the cheek and he's out the door. I yawn and lay back down. I'm still a little shaky from my dream. So I get up and sit on Harry's bed. "mmm" he groans. "Go away Niall! No more midnight snacks!" he tries to yell but with his morning voice, it sounds like normal talking. "Harry," I say shaking his body,"Harry it's me." I say rocking back again.

"Caylan" he says immediately sitting up. "Is everything alright?" He asks searching my eyes for answers. "Yeah I'm fin Harry, I'm just waiting for Louis to get back." I say finding an interest in my fingers. "Did you have a night terror?" he asks tilting his head to one side. I blush a bit and he chuckles. "I'll be back in a while" he says. "Wait! Where are you going?" I ask loudly.

"SHUT UP!" Zayn yells. I roll my eyes and look at Harry. "I need to... feed." he says and I flinch at the words. "On... on animals, r-right?" I say stuttering threw my words. "No..." he says looking at the ground. "Harry! Please don't feed on people!" I say loudly again, hearing Zayn groan. I ignore it and look at Harry again. "Look I'm sorry Caylan!" he says, "but I have to!" he yells and he's gone in a flash.

I sit there in shock for a moment or two. Then I slowly walk back to Louis' room. I closed the door behind me and right as I sit on the bed, the door swings open again. Louis steps in and says," ok! I brought crisps, jolly ranchers, soda, and a few movies!" he yells.

"Dang Louis! It was just a bad dream, i didnt almost die!" I say in amazement that he bought all of this just because of a dream. "Well if that were the case I would have added chocolate, a teddy bear, and a ride to the hospital!" he says walking to the bed and dropping everything. I roll my eyes at his comment and pick up a watermelon jolly rancher and pop it in my mouth. Louis puts in the Avengers and comes back to the bed. I watch the telly intently as i feel the bed dip, and crunching of popcorn next to me.

I giggle a bit and take a drink of my coke. He looks at me then grabs his coke and opens it. It makes the weird sound that sounds like a mini fart... "Well excuse me!" he jokes and I almost spit out the soda in my mouth. He looks at me then cracks up. I playfully punch his arm and he laughs even harder. Then both of our attention is drawn away from the movie. We look at the bedroom door and its wide open. Harry is standing in the doorway, wiping his face with the back of his hand making me shiver. "Um Caylan..." he says looking down. "What?" I ask. "I'm sorry" he says as he drops a body on the floor. I look at it in total shock. No it cant be! My eyes fill with tears. The body has blood all over it.

"MOM?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~