Chapter 17

I look around and see boys laying on the ground. All of Justin's pack are scattered on the floor. Some with slightly broken off heads, some with broken off hands or legs or other parts of the body... (not dirty btw) then I look up to see Harry... With his foot on Justin's rapidly moving chest, and his hands on both sides of his face. Then it happens. His head is ripped from his body.

That's when it really hits me, these boys really could hurt me.... I wince a little loudly and Harry hears. He turns to face my tear stained face. He drops the head and has a look of sympathy while mine, an ass load of fear. He takes a few steps forward. "Caylan..." He says sympathetically. Once he gets to where he can touch me, I flinch and back away. He looks me in the eyes with his bright red ones, making me even more frightened.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I scream. "Caylan, hun, it's me! Are you alright?" Louis asks looking at me worriedly. Liam Niall and Zayn are all staring at me waiting for an answer. Harry looking like a lost puppy. I look at all of them, then slowly turn around and run to Harry's room. I dig my face into a pillow and cry. I don't feel as safe. I hope this will pass soon, but now, I feel like I'm actually a vampire's prisoner.

"Caylan?" someone says, making me jump and shake rapidly. "Caylan... it's ok!" He says a little closer to me now. I lift my face from the pillow and back away a bit. "Please... Go away, and do t hurt me.." I say a little hesitant. "I'm not going to hurt you!" Harry says taking my hands in his. I try looking everywhere but his eyes. He groans and grabs my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Caylan, I swear I would never hurt you... EVER! Ok?" he says looking in my eyes, sort of moving my hands with his, like he was trying to get the message deep in my brain. "I get it Harry." I say looking at him intently. His eyes go a deep cherry red and his lips do the same. His bottom lip trembling as his fangs poke out a little. I look at the ground. "Harry go eat..." I say scared a bit, "this eye thing you have going on is a bit scary!" I say a little louder.

"Sorry" he says trying his best to change the eyes. Fail. "Just go... I'll be here when you get back." I command him. He nods and stands up. He runs at vampire speed towards the door of the bedroom. He stops and turns to look at me. I cock my eyebrow and he just smirks and sprints out of the house.

I deeply sigh and put my head in my hands. I slightly run my fingers through my hair.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? My sister really should have came on time! I love her and all, but really!? But I guess it's a good thing. Without this, I wouldn't be with Harry. I would be without Liam, Zayn, Louis, or Niall.

I lean back and lay down on the bed. I roll on my side and the thoughts continue to run through my head. Eventually drifting into a deep sleep.