Chapter 22

*Harry's POV*

I felt kinda bad for Caylan.... If I were a human, I wouldn't want to see that! The sad part is, I'm thirsty again! I can't take it, the deer just smelled really freakin amazing!

"Caylan..." I start. "I have to drink..." I say trying to keep my eyes from turning and my fangs from growing.

I help her sit on the couch and she looks at the ground and just above a whisper, she says, "Its ok, go."

I felt bad about leaving her like that but I kind of have to unless she wants me to drink from her. Nope never gonna happen!

I just kiss her on the forehead, furrowing my eyebrows. Then I take off to the doe. (ANYONE know what song I'm thinking of now? It's from the sound of music...)

*Caylan's POV*

Gosh. Vampires are bipolar I swear! Harry is super sweet and innocent, and then he's dominant and stuff... I love him but I am getting a head ache.

'I need a shower...' I randomly think to myself. I get up and take some of Harry's sweats and a t shirt. I step into the restroom and I'm about to close the door when Harry's hand opens it.

"Hey babe!" he says wrapping me in a hug. "Hi Harry!" I say giggling, "I'm trying to take a shower!" I say laughing as he squeezes me.

"Well I need to go potty!" he wines. I smirk. "Then go downstairs!" I say pulling away. "You take a shower downstairs!" he says.

"Harry I don't wanna!" I whine back to him. "But you have legs use them!" he says pointing to my legs. I shift my weight. "Your closer to the stairs!" I giggle pushing him a little further out the door. "Use your legs!"

"We aren't taking about walking anymore are we😉!" he says winking. "Gross..." I laugh pushing him again. "Bye!" I close the door and lock it.

He whines like a puppy outside. I just roll my eyes at him and start the water.

As I step in I feel the hot water cascade down my back and I relax and all worries vanish. I stand in the shower for a while. Then wash.

When I'm done I dress and brush my hair with Harry's comb. My hair still dripping I walk out and see Harry lying on the bed. He looks up and slightly checks me out.

"Your beautiful" he says. "Yeah yeah... thank you" I say smiling. He is such a sweetheart! I sit next to him and run my fingers through his messy curls.

"You are beautiful though!" he repeats. "You talk a lot curly..." I say leaning down and kissing him.