Chapter 7

I was thrown onto the bed in the familiar room of Harry Styles. "WHY DID YOU RUN?!" Harry yells. "I told you I want to go home!" I yell back trying not to sound scared. "We told you that you cant!" he yells even louder. "But that's not fair!" I yell standing up. "...Just go take a shower. You smell!" Harry says smirking. I playfully punch him,"Shut up" I mutter under my breath.

I can't stay mad at him. I close the restroom door behind me and look at the window with locks and chains on it. wow. I start the shower again and wash myself (not going into detail here!) When I step out I smell like Harry. I put on the clothes he has provided me and now I smell to the max like Harry!

I step out, my hair dripping everywhere. "Well there you are. welcome back!" Louis yells. "How about you go downstairs. We are going to watch paranormal activity 4. Me and Louis need to talk." Harry says smiling. "Ok" I say skipping down the stairs. I sit on the couch next to Liam.

"Hey" he says looking at his phone. "Hey Liam!" I say smacking him upside the head. "HEY!" he yells. "That's the excitement I wanted!" I smirk at him. He cocks his eyebrow and rolls his eyes. "Why are we watching a horror movie? Isn't being in a house full of vampires enough?" I ask jokingly. He chuckles deeply. "I guess it wasn't enough for Harry and Louis." He says getting up. "I'm making some popcorn. Want some?" He asks looking at me dead in the eyes.

I smile and nod. He nods back in response, and he walks into the kitchen. "WANT A COKE?" he yells, I giggle. "SURE" I yell back. Then I see something a little disturbing. I look in the corner to see Zayn laying down, in footsie pajamas! I crack up laughing making him groan and look at me. Well guess he wasn't asleep.

Louis and Harry walk down the stairs with Niall skipping behind. Liam walks out of the kitchen at the same time and they all sit on the couch at once! Are they always synchronized like this? "No we aren't" Liam says. Oh yeah the 'mind reading'.

He chuckles and gets up again to turn on the tv. Once it's on I freeze, I hate scary movies! Louis notices and sits by me rubbing my back. "Want a blanket?" he asks calmly. "Yes she does" Liam says. "Get the hell out of my mind!" I yell jokingly. He smiles and leans back. I look over at Louis and he throws the blanket in my face. 'Thanks' I think.

"Thanks Louis" I say wrapping the blanket around my body.

The movie is very interesting so far. All I hear is them talking...

"SHUT UP MOVIES STARTING!' Liam yells

"Stop yelling I'm trying to sleep!" Zayn says.

"PASS THE FOOD!" yells Niall

"SHUT UP!" yells Liam again

"MOM IM WATCHING A MOVIE!" Louis yells over the phone.

Me and Harry are just sitting on the couch. I roll my eyes and grab some popcorn, eating it as I listen to them scream at each other. And also listen to Louis scream at his mom! Suddenly a pillow flys across the room from Zayn. "IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" he yells. This may take a while!

*5 minutes later*

The boys are still screaming at each other and I face plan myself. I look at Harry annoyed and he screams,"GUYS SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE! LOUIS OFF THE PHONE! And here's your food Niall" Harry yells passing the food to Niall. He smiles and digs in.

Now that we are actually watching the movie, I wish I never would have shut them up! Its supper scary! I dig my face in Louis' chest and he wraps his strong arms around my body."Its just a movie Caylan!" Harry says reaching over and rubbing my back. Louis growls at Harry. Oh right I'm his mate! I put my hand on his chest signaling him that it was ok.

He softens. Soon I realize my eyes get a little droopy and heavy. "Go to sleep beautiful" Louis says. "I'll be here when you wake" he says kissing my forehead. I smile and lay on his lap. Right when my head hits his lap, I'm out like a light!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~