Chapter 21

"Harry... what happened? Why aren't you telling me?" I ask him a little worried. "Caylan don't be worried, ok! I promise you it wasn't that bad!" Dumb ass... if it wasn't that bad, he would just tell me!

"Harold." I say sternly. "Oh no... Now it's Harlod..." he says with a smirk. I giggle but stop in the middle... Don't fall for it! "Harold. Edward." I start. "Aw no.." he says sitting up. "Harold. Edward. Styles." I yell at him.

"Ok. ok I will tell you later!" he mutters under his breath standing up. Luckily I heard him and stand up too. Harry runs his fingers through his hair as he walks to the door. I run up and block him, giving him a face.

"Ok.. that was hot.." Harry says biting his lip. "Not now Harry!" I yell at him and he just chuckles. I force him down in a chair. "Tell me." I say sounding almost emotionless. "Babe, can we just drop it? It's not important." he chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "Your telling me tonight." I back off. "Alright!" He says, "now can I go into the kitchen?" he asks smiling. I nod and he walks out. I still stay there biting my finger. Holy crap this is one heck of a boy band! Just saying.

I kind of stand there for a minute or so just thinking. Then I look out the window of the room to see trees. Big tall pine trees and a deer!

I look at my arm then back at the deer. It was an exact replica! I pull up a chair to the window and sit just watching as the deer strolls around outside the window.

"Finally, a piece of life around here!" The deer started eating grass. I watch intently. The deer makes me happy, it is a symbol of life itself! Something living, breathing!

I snap out of my thoughts and gasp deeply. I see Niall, Zayn, and Liam attack it. There is blood splattering everywhere! "NO!" I scream.

I sprint out of the house. I arrive at the scene and I cover my mouth and my eyes get watery. Harry wraps his arms around me from behind. "Caylan, you do know that it's what we do to keep us alive right??" He asks kissing my cheek.

"I know.... I just didn't really want to witness it" I say a bit muffled by my sniffles. "I know. I'm sorry" he says. "But now you never have to see it again!" he says hoping it would cheer me up. "But I'm never going to get the image out of my head" I retort.

"Sweetheart, we didn't mean for you to see it..." Harry says a sign of guilt covering his voice. I turn and dig my face into his chest, "I know Harry." I say. He chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I scoff. It makes him chuckles even more. "I can just... hear your heartbeat." He says kissing my head. "Well I can't hear yours!" I say putting my ear to where his heart was.

"That's because we have very faint heartbeats." He says.

"Oh..." I say. "We'll I'm dumb."

"No your not! Let's go inside ok." Harry laughs again. He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. We walk inside and he looks at me and smiles. "What is it now?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Your just you! Your so adorable... Don't change that." he says and kisses me on the head again.