Chapter 13

Harry picks me up and speeds off. We end up at home and he carefully lays me down on the bed. he speeds out again.Leaving me with just my thoughts.

*Harry's POV*

Well shit... It was the worst date ever... EVER! That stupid piece of crap comes along and ruins my day! "LOUIS! LOWIS!" I yell kinda chuckling at the Lowis part. "What?" he says coming in at lightning speed. "Justin was there..." I say looking down. "WHAT!?" he screams, "What did he do? Did he touch her? Did he harm her?" "No Louis, I gave him the death stare... You know making him leave her alone... power..." I say looking up at Louis.

He sighs in relief. "Ok we'll I will go talk to her. You go hunt." he says jogging upstairs, which would be a sprint to humans.

*Caylan's POV*

Who in the world is Justin!? Well I know, he is my mate at birth. But why was he so... creepy? And hot at the same time? My thoughts get interrupted by Louis knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I ask, although I know who it is already. "Its Louis sweetheart! Can I come in?" he asks sweetly. "Sure!"

Once I said that he barges through the door with a weird walk. I laugh a little, and he trips and falls making me laugh even more. "Louis maybe you should watch what your doing!" I joke. "I did that on purpose!" he says standing up and brushing himself off. "Mmhmm of coarse you did!" I chuckle and he does the same.

"I have a question..." I say to him looking at my hands. He sits down in front of me and says, "Fire away!" "ok why don't you like Justin?"

He sits there a little shocked from my question, then tilts his head, "Well Caylan, for one.... I love you..." he says looking at his hands as well. I sit there wide eyed and look at him. I lift his face, "I love you Louis!" I say pulling him into a kiss. It lasts about a minute, a nice long passioney kiss with Louis Tomlinson, good god.

I smile into the kiss. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. "Number two... he is part of the evil vampire clan..." he whispers. "WHAT?"