Chapter 9

"MOOM!" I scream then look at Harry."WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" I yell about to attack him, but Louis caught me by my waist with his strong arms. I squirm trying to get out of his grip and kill every bit of Harry there is. He held me back with me kicking and screaming. He pulled me into his toned chest. "NO LET ME GO HE KILLED HER!" "No he didnt Caylan! He just turned her into a vampire!" he yells. "THATS NO DIFFERENT SHES DEAD EITHER WAY?" I yell again! I close my eyes and process everything.

"Caylan... CAYALN!" I hear someone yell so I open my eyes to see Louis and Harry hovering over me. "YOU PEICE OF SHIT HARRY! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell at Harry punching his stomach repeatedly. "I didnt do anything!" he yells in defence. "YEAH OK OTHER THAN KILL MY MOTHER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "BABE! He didnt do anything it was a nightmare!" Louis yells at me. "W-What?" i ask a bit confused. "While we were watching the Avengers you fell asleep. Then Harry came in and saw you thrashing around in your sleep so we woke you up!" He says. I sit there and process everything for a second then i sigh in relief. Digging my back into the pillow behind me.

"So dont try to kill me!" Harry says sitting next to me. "Even if I tried it wouldnt happen. Your a vampire!" I say making both of them chuckle. Louis lays down next to me and lays his head on my stomach. And Harry rests his head on my shoulder. I sigh again and say,"well... IM HUNGRY!" "ME TOO!" Niall yells. "GOD SHUT UP ITS 10:00 IN THE MORNING!" Zayn screams... GOD THIS GUY CAN SLEEP!

Niall comes running in, his stomach already growling. I giggle and stand up, receiving wines from Harry and Louis. i wrap my arm around Niall's shoulder. "C'mon lets get some food!" i say. "C'mon C'mon and eat with me baby!" Niall sings. I chuckle and we walk to the kitchen. He opens the fridge door and I look inside. I havent eating in forever! I pull out eggs and bacon. I look in the pantry and find pancake batter and take that out too.

Niall gets started making the pancakes and i get a pan to make the eggs. As Im cooking them I feel two arms around my waist and I turn to see curls dug into my neck. I feel Harry's lips on my neck and freeze. "Let me cook babe" he says still in his morning voice. I step aside and let him cook. I sit in the nearest chair and watch the beautiful boy cook. "OW!" Niall yells. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I yell turning my attention towards Niall. "THE GAY PEICE OF SHIT TOASTER BURNT ME!" He yells..."Niall you dont make pancakes with a toaster!" I say cracking up. "Oh god damn!" he yells kicking the counter,"OW!" he yelps in pain. God this kid! Its going to be fun living with him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~