Chapter four

*Caylan's POV*

     "Finally" he whispers, before attacking my lips. I was a bit surprised by his sudden burst of enthusiasm. But soon i went alone with it and kissed him back. His hand cupped my face and pulled it closer to him. Then his hands made its way to my waist and he pulled me up so i was standing. He gripped my waist tightly... So tight that I whimpered making him smirk against my mouth. The famous smirk that would make every girl melt.

       Our lips moved in sync, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Im not gonna lie, it was getting kinda steaming in this room. But I was taken by surprise again when he pulled away. I looked at him in confusion. He just smirked back. "We will have to do this again sometime!" he says winking. Then in a blur he was gone. I sat there thinking, I am majorly confused now. Did I really just kiss a vampire? Then soon I realize the door is cracked open. So I tiptoe to the door and take a peak outside. "OH MY GOD!" i yell this place is huge!

      I run out completly forgeting the whole vampire thing. Then i run into something cold and hard. I look up to see Liam Payne... THE LIAM PAYNE!!! I tried to keep in my fangirl. "Well hello, sweatheart!" he says looking down at me."Im Liam! Louis and Harry have told me so much about you!" He says pulling me into a bear hug. I awkwardly look around and hug him back.

     Once he lets go he says"come on, lets go see everyone." he says leading me to the living area. "Sit" He says pointing to a seat next to Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. GOOD GOD! I shyly take a seat. "LOUIS, HARRY GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!" he yells. I cringe at Louis name... But I cant help but feel something for him. His beautiful eyes, his toned chest, and his perfect pink lips! "Maybe you should tell Louis that!" Liam yells... Did I say that out loud? "Haha, no!" he chuckles,"thats why i brought you here!" he says joyfully. "huh?" i ask giving him the look that says"wtf are you talking bout?"

      "Were here" Louis says. Then they all circle around me... Ok what the heck is going on here. "Caylan..." Louis says,"yes?" i ask eagerly. "We all have powers" he says. I sit there shocked for a minute, then I say,"ok so what are they?" they all smirk... Good lord oh jesus they are sooo hot! "Well i can read minds..." Liam speaks up,"I can heal people when they are hurt!" Niall yells. "When someone looks into my eyes, I can make them do what i want." Harry says winking. "I can cause pain to people" Zayn says. "and i can teleport where ever and when ever." Louis says. Wow! "Well thats interesting!" I say. Then I realize, I really got to take a piss...

      "Down the hall to your right." Liam says. I blush and nod. I walk to the wash room and close the door. Then Harry is somehow in here with me, and he pushes me against a wall. And his lips attack my neck... Im frozen for a while but i start to enjoy it a bit. After a while of kissing my neck... He stops at the place where Louis left a mark. "Shit" he whispers."Whats wrong?" I ask desparate for an answer.

"Louis marked you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats the end of this chapter... Quite long let me tell ya!

~Delaney