Chapter 36

"Their coming."

I look at Zayn curiously..

"Who is coming?"

"Them..."

Now I'm really getting annoyed...

"Ok." I stand up. "who the hell is it. When I ask who's coming, I better get a better freaking answer then 'them'"

Harry chuckles a little then gets completely serious. "Baby. Be quite."

"Ah hellll nah. I want this butt ass piece of crap to tell me who the crap is at the door!" I say gesturing to Zayn.

"Fine... just be quite..."

*awkward pause*

"Oh Zayn what the hell!" I yell.

"Shhhh!" everyone shushes.

"Well bloody tell me and I won't yell!"

"Ok ok," Zayn starts. "it's either Jonah.... Or it's Taylor..."

Great. just freaking great. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turn around. Harry.

"Now calm down boo..." He whispers in my ear.

"Take her to your room Harry. She will be safer there." Liam says. Harry nods and leads me to our room.

I walk in and he stops me in the doorway. He grabs my hipbones and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Calm down sweetheart... It's all gonna be ok."

"No Harry... They are coming and they might just kill me! I can't calm down! I might be killed I might be kidnapped. for heavens sake I might be raped for all I know! but I can't calm what if something goes wrong!? what if something happens to yo-"

I get stopped by Harrys soft lips crashing onto mine. he runs his fingers through my hair and clutches onto the small of my back. I give in and kiss him back, making him smirk. I stand on my tippy toes, but he pulls away and I groan.

He looks me dead in the eye, moving a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear. He lightly kisses my nose and I feel the heat rising to my cheeks, making Harry chuckle.

"I won't let anything happen to you, Caylan. Ever. I will protect you, I will keep you safe. I promise baby girl."

I smile at him, still nervous, and he can see it. He lightly pulls me into his chest, and wraps his strong arms around me as I tuck my head into his torso. He slowly kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much princess.."

My heart flutters when I hear the words come out of his mouth. "I love you too babe."

*ZAYNS POV*

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

This is bad....

"Liam, look out the window!" I yell.

"Zayn calm down mate.."

I roll my eyes. Calm down? calm down. No.

"Why are you stressing so much?" Louis asks.

"Why the hell aren't you?!?" I reply angrily.

".. Do you like her?" Louis smirks.

"No!"

Yes.

She's gorgeous. she's stunning. she's beautiful. she's perfect. but I can't think this. Harry is my bud and I can't betray him. But she's so perfect.