Chapter 32

*Caylan's POV*

I woke up to the smell of eggs.... OMG I HAVEN'T EATEN IN AGES! I quickly get out of bed and run into the kitchen. Harry is bent over the stove with Niall sniffing the air over his shoulder. I giggle and they turn to me.

"Hey love!" Harry says and walks over to me.

"Hey Harry."

"Have a nice sleep?"

"Yeah. Are those for me?"

I point to the eggs and he nods. I smile and walk over to them rubbing my stomach. Niall is next to me flipping the eggs.

"Go sit on the couch we will bring you them when they are done." Niall says with a smile on his face, bright as day. I just shake my head and say "ok" smiling at him.

I pop a squat on the couch. I wait and listen to the sound of Niall and Harry.... I start laughing at their comments.

"Harry! Make them cheesy!"

"Harry... I have an issue..."

"HARRRYYY!"

"NIALL DONT EAT THEM THEY ARE FOR CAYLAN!"

"Harry.. I have and ISSUE!"

"What is your issue?"

"I have to wee!"

I burst out laughing. I clutch my stomach tightly and Harry brings in the eggs.

"Sorry bout the wait!"

He says handing my eggs to me. As I grab then I feel breathing on my ear. I stiffen and I hear a low voice growl in my ear.

"We will soon be together my love..."

I suck in a deep breath and I almost drop the plate...

"Are you alright?"

I jump and Harry is looking at me funny.

"Yeah- I-I'm fine.."

I take a bite of the food quickly after my sentence.... he shrugs and sits next to me putting an arm around me. I smile and look at him only to see Jonah...

I gasp and try to get up.

"Baby, baby what's wrong?"

I look back over to see Harry. I blink quickly and sigh.

"I- I don't know..."

He slightly rubs my back. I look at my plate to see... BLOOD?

I start to feel sick. And the sickness seems to work it's way up to my throat. I realize what this means. I run to the bathroom and start to throw up the contents in my stomach.

As its all leaving my system, I feel somebody pull my hair back and rub my back. When i finish, I turn to see Harry with worried eyes.

"Sweetheart did you eat too fast? you haven't eaten in a while, you might have-"

"No... No I just.. I saw Bl... I saw something..."

"Hun what did you see."

He said sounding more like a statement than a question..

"I saw.. Blood on my plate.. And you looked like Jonah..."

"He woke up...."

He said to himself. I back up to the wall and lean on it feeling weak.

"He what?"

"Jonah... Has, awaken..."

"Oh.."

His eyes turn a dark deep red.

"Harry.. do you need to feed?"

He slowly nods.

"I can't leave you here though.. I can't leave you alone, so come on.. On my back."

"What?!"

Before I know it, I'm on his back and out the door. The trees go by like a blur... everything did. I would have barfed if there was anything in my stomach. We stopped by a deer and he quickly darted at it.

I turned and face the other way awkwardly. The noises made me nauseous...

I turn around when I hear nothing. Soon I take a deep breath as somebody pins me to a tree. A girl with blonde hair and red eyes. Deep red lips.

Harry rips her off of me, seeing who it was....

"TAYLOR?"

"Harry..."

Soon they both hugged tightly.

"Oh my gosh I missed you Harry! All of our times together... All the picnics we had.. Looks like you brought one."

She says looking at me. He growls and she jumps in surprise.

"Oh.. your with a rag?"

"She's not a rag..."

His breathing was getting louder along with mine.

"Oh calm down!" she says putting her dirty fingers all over his chest. "I just want you back."

"Get off!" He pushes her off but she pins him to the tree. He pushed her off again and she just smirks and kisses his cheek, tracing his butterfly tattoo.

I start walking forward furious but someone steps in front of me. A female figure with light blonde hair, and gorgeous blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Perrie! Perrie Edwards!"