Chapter 19

"HAZZAAA!" Louis yells, sounding more like a moan. I sit up. wtf. "LOUIS ONE MINUTE!" Harry yells pulling me back down by my waist. Suddenly he whispers in my ear, "if this isn't too creepy, I think you have a nice body..." He blushes immediately after. I just giggle.

I lay down on my back, while he is on his side looking at me with his elbow propping himself up. He starts to play with my hair and I close my eyes and smile widely.

*Harry's POV*

I say there staring at the most beautiful girl in the world. I play with her hair a bit. Just brushing it with my fingers. I love the feeling of her hair intertwined with my fingers. "HAZZA COME HERE NOW!" Louis yells. I sigh and stand up. I kiss Caylan on the forehead. "Ill be back, kitten"

I walk down stairs and see Louis, only Louis sitting on the couch with his toe taping. Crap this isn't good, he only taps his toes when he's angry.

"Louis?" I ask. He turns slowly and looks at me, smiling his fake smile. "Hi Harry! Take a seat." He says.

I walk slowly to the seat next to him. "No no... over there" he says pointing across the room to a chair. I get a little more worried, now I'm sitting in front of him! I make my way over there and sit.

Louis smiles in satisfaction. Then it disappears and things go to a serious note. "Now Harry, I think it's time you knew that... I would really appreciate it if you would stop flirting with Caylan!" He says very stern, almost emotionless.

"Excuse me??" I ask him almost standing again. Louis stands and has a very scary look on his face, "Stay... sitting!" he says through gritted teeth. I slowly slump back into the chair.

"I can't stay away from her!" I yell at him. He walks around my chair like he is planning how to kill me. "Your just gonna have to! She's mine..." he says then crouches in front of me.

"And since she's mine, if even see you make eye contact for 5 seconds, I might just have to whoop your ass!" he yells. I get very angry at his comments and actions. I kick him in the face and he falls back.

"CAYLAN IS MINE NOW!" I scream at Louis. He quickly gets up in vamp speed and pushes me. "NO SHE IS NOT! SHE IS MINE!!"

"Oh yeah?" I taunt him, and push hard on his pressure point on his shoulder until he is crouched on the floor and almost can't get up. "I beg to differ!"

I sprint to my room and see Caylan on the bed curled up like an angel. I stand there for a minute admiring her beauty. But I realize I have a bigger task. I walk to the bed and shake her awake lightly. "Caylan, sweetheart, wake up." I sooth, she wakes slightly and I smile.

"Now Caylan... This may hurt a bit ok.... Maybe more than Louis" I said. She looked confused so I put her in my lap and moved her hair from her neck. I kissed it lightly, then my teeth started growing.

Now let me tell you... this is the worst feeling! Imagine your teeth growing out of their sockets! Its not right!

Just before I sink my teeth into her, I hear Caylan whimper. "Harry... You promised me! P-please stop!" she says. I can hear the pure terror in her voice.

I get sympathy. It kinda hits me like a bus... pushed by a train.... then a plane crashed on my... well never mind.

I snap out of it. "You love me right?" I ask her sternly. "y-yes" she answers. "Then I have to do this."

Then I stick my fangs deep in her neck. She screams super loud. I feel bad again, but I have to. The worst part is, I have to cover up Louis' mark to say that I'm in charge.

To do so, my nails grow into long sharp ones, and I have to dig it into her skin like a tattoo only actually in her skin, but in the shape of a symbol that resembles me.

I start to draw the pattern on her arm. She screams even louder only yelling "H-HARRY NO! P-PLEASE STOP!!" I really feel like crap for this, but I have to. Once I'm done, I pull away and everything instantly heals. "WHAT THE CRAP DID YOU JUST DO?!" she yelled at me.

"Now your my mate, instead of Louis!"