Chapter 26

"J-Jonah?"

"Yep... That's me!"

I felt a pit in my stomach, and I try to slap his face but get caught by the handcuffs. I sigh.

"Let.Me.Go!" I say between gritted teeth.

"No can do sweetheart. You'll learn to love me, its better than being with Harry!"

"HOW?" I snap.

"He is a blood sucker, he will drink you dry if you aren't careful!"

"No he won't, I'm his mate, he would NEVER do that."

"Well now he won't!"

I roll my eyes and remain silent. Jonah smirks and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You'll fall for me... soon"

Then he leaves. And I'm left alone in a dark room chained to a wall. I sigh again and hang my head down low. Soon I'm asleep.

I wake up to the sound of banging. I look over and see a girl, about my age, climbing through the window of the dark room.

"Hi..." she says landing on the floor.

"Um.. who are you?" I ask giving her a weird look.

"I'm Paisley Locklear, I'm part of the pack"

"Oh..." I say quietly.

"Listen, Jonah is a complete jerk. He dated me and he was total torture. So I'm going to help you get out of here."

"Thank you so much!" I say a little loudly.

"Hey, shhh! I don't want to get caught or I will be and omega..."

"Oops... sorry..."

"Don't worry about it."

Once she stepped into the light, I saw her features. Black thin hair, dark long eyelashes, and pearly white teeth. She was pretty! She had all black on, black shorts, black long sleeved shirt, and black sneakers.

"U-um ok."

She smiles and takes a bobby pin holding her fringe up and picks the lock of my right arm.

"Thank you for everything!" I say.

"No problem, no one deserves this."

She unhooks my left arm and I pull it into my body and rub my writs that are bright red with cuts on them.

Then, Obviously, in comes Jonah.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

"Shit..." Paisley says under her breath.

"PAISLEY GET AWAY FROM CAYLAN!"

She puts her hands up and backs away from me. He grabs her hair and pulls her head back and says by her ear,

"Go downstairs, sit on the couch, and wait, I will talk to you later. Don't move, don't talk. Just wait."

He pushes her violently out the door and slams it. An awkward silence waves over us. Then Jonah turns around and faces me his eyes glowing yellow...

"J-Jonah, I promise you, I-I had no idea she w-would be here... I didn't p-plan it!" I stutter.

"I know..."

He comes up and almost locks my hands up again.

"No, please don't!" I plead.

He gives me a confused look and then looks at my wrists. He sees the bruises and cuts from the cuffs.

"Ok, I won't put them on sweetheart."

"Don't call me that..."

"And why not?"

He asks sitting on the ground in front of me.

"Because I'm with Harry..." he grabs my wrist about to rub them, but I pull away, "not you!"

"Hun.."

"STOP! Im not a hun, I'm not a sweetheart, I'm not yours! I am Harry Edward Styles' mate!!!"

He just smirks and gives a little, "ok".

He hooks my arms back to the wall, takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

*Harry's POV*

I turn over on my side to wrap my arm around Caylan... but I end up wrapping my arms around more blanket...

Then I get a stench filling my nose... A smells so strong, it could kill. The odor of wet dog. Jonah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright it was a little short... but oh well... I hope you liked this chapter!

~Delaney😘