54. MY PLEASURE, MY BUSINESS (18+)

Billie POV

I have Jordan beneath me, ready to make her fall apart underneath my teasing touch.

"Want those pretty hands or should I try something else with my bunny?" I whisper into Jordans ear, her mouth hanging open, soft whimpers already escaping and I haven't even started yet.

Is everything I do really so sexy? Damn, I guess that's a true gift from god. Like, I am not even trying that hard.

"Do whatever you want with me, Sexy." My girl replies breathily, making me happy.

"Okay then."

I slide off of her and the bed, walking to one of my bagpacks, opening it and the little black velvet box inside I notice that my favorite piece is missing. Our favorite sex toy. A new one that I just bought. It was uniquely made out of glass.

"J, baby." I walk back out to her.
"Do you know where my new toy is?" I ask, kissing her earlobe.

"The glass one?" She sits up, looking at me with a confused look.

"Yeah." I say, pulling her to sit on top of my lap with her arms on my chest and mine holding her thighs in place, gripping them harshly.

"No, why? Isn't it there?" Jordan asks, looking around the room at my bagpack.

"No. I can't find it."

"And now? Am I still gonna get some or not?" She questions with that needy tone in her voice.

"Of course, I'm just wondering where it went. It would've been so nice for now." I flip her over again, laying her down under me and finally lowering myself to down her legs.

I start flicking my tongue through her soaking folds without warning, making her back arch high in the air. I push her down and look up at her to see the power I have over my girl.

She starts moaning loudly as my tongue goes faster and faster, trying to reach every part of her.

I slide two fingers inside of her, pumping in and out as fast as possible, now making her moans turn into screams. I love that.

"Louder, baby. Louder!" I speak against her clit, sending shivers through every inch of her magnificent body.

"Fuck! Don't stop, Baby!" Jordan whines, gripping my hair to keep me in place, which turns me on even more.

I add a third finger and fasten my pace, her beautiful sounds of pleasure echoing through the entire suite loudly.

I gotta say, the neighbors better be covering their ears right now.

"Sh, Bunny. You're too loud! Everyone's gonna hear you!" I say, removing my mouth from her pussy and climbing her body to kiss her mouth, stopping her heavy whines from breaking free.

"I though you wanted that." Her muffled moans speak agains the hand that I replaced with my mouth because it has other things to do, like, nibbling on her nipples to increase her orgasm.

"I do!"

"I'm close, Billie! I'm gonna cum!" She yells, her legs starting to shake uncontrollably.

"Cum in my mouth, Bunny! Make my face wet!" I moan back at her, my hands starting to feel sore from the fast pumping.

I add a fourth finger and her pussy stretches wider, giving me access to slide in my tongue and push her over the edge.

Jordan lets out one last scream of satisfaction and pushes my head tighter between her legs to catch all the juices.