56. USAIN BILLIE

Jordan POV

If you didn't know, we are currently in Chicago and I am watching Billie do her soundcheck. This is the last time that I get to see this for months.

"J, Baby? Come here, this song's for you." She speaks into the mic, waving me over to join her on stage.

I stand up and slowly make my way over to her. One of her crew members helps me up on stage and Billie grabs my hand.

"Yo, everybody! This is going to be Jordan's last... uh, show. Please, make some noise for this girl." Billie says loudly, positioning me infront of her behind the microphone. Her hands go around my body and her head over my shoulder. She stars singing after everyone stopped 'wooing' and clapping.

"It's not true. Tell me I've been lied to. Crying isn't like you." She looks at me and smiles. Then she closes her eyes and goes on.
"Hoooooh." Billie softly seesaws me from left to right.
"What the hell did I do? Never been the type to let someone see right through."

Tears start forming in my eyes and she eventually finishes, taking the mic out of it's holder and turn me around.

"I will miss you, babygirl." She says, kissing my cheek.

Billie POV

After soundcheck Jordan and I spent some time with Finneas and Claudia in the greenroom, just messing around and enjoying the last quality moments before she leaves.

"By the way, Bil." Finneas speaks up after I pulled Jordan to lay on top of me on one of the sofas backstage.

"Huh?" I ask, grabbing Jordans cheeks, not really paying attention to anything else but her gorgeousness.

"I uh- Justin texted me, saying the found your thing." He says, looking down at his phone.

"My what?"

"Your glass-"

"Oh! Great!" I cut him off, breaking out in laughters with Jordan.

"Oh my god!" Jordan chuckles.

"When will I get it back?"

"I don't know. Someone will send it home, he said."

"Wait! Can you change that adress to Jordan's?" I question.

"Yeah? Okay." He looks at me weirdly, skaing his head.

Jordan and I made it to the Airport and Sully just unloaded all her luggage. She gets out of the car before me and I see all the cameras and flashlights. How do they find us every single time?

As soon as I step out, I grab my girlfriends hand and quickly drag her inside with me, some Paparazzi following along. Sully quickly runs after us, trying to catch up.

"Where are you going, Billie? Don't you have a show tonight?" One of the men asks and I just ignore him, swinging an arm over Jordan's neck to pull her closer.

"Are you two a thing? Billie!"

"Billie! Are you leaving?"