59. I TOLD YOU

Billie POV

The last two days we all spent together were pretty much uninteresting. We were only chilling at the hotel back in Denver and then headed to Los Angeles. The bus rides were a hell waste of time without my girlfriend and I hope she is keeping up.

We talked on the phone every night as long as I could before I had to do more press and continue writing and producing with Finneas. She still sounded sad in every call even though I really didn't want to make her feel alone.

Well, nice to know that I am gonna be seeing her in a short time and then I can finally let her know that I do care.

"Okay, we drive home first." My mom informs me as she sits down next to me at the table in the tour bus.

We are almost home and since the arena for tonight is basically right around the corner, we decided to stay at home and not any kind of hotel. Waste of money and comfort. We just love being home the most. No place is like home. Except for some people - they feel like home, too.

"Why? Can't y'all drop me off at the hospital first? I'm gonna be fine by myself and you can unload all the things." I tell her, laying my head on the table in front of me.

"Billie. First, you have all the time in the world. Second, before I let you go anywhere by yourself, we need to head home first so Sully and Mike can help us with the things. We don't know how long you wanna spend there and then we would all have to wait." She says again.

"Okay... Sorry mom." I sigh quietly, only wanting to see Jordan. I don't want her to think she's be alone any more second.

"Ow, don't be sorry babe. I know you just wanna be there with her." Mom says again.

She holds my hand across the table and forces me to look at her.

"Everythings gonna be alright."

"I hope so."

"Okay, looks like we're done. Thank god. That was a lot of stuff." Sully says, wiping across his forehead before sitting down on our couch.

"Sully?" I question confused.

"Mh?"

"Jordan?"

"What?"

"Jordan's dad. The hospital."

I can't believe no one told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Billie. Come on let's go." He stands up and grabs his jacket and phone.

Usually he doesn't really want to lay down on our couches or anything because that's not his job. But he is still a part of our family somehow.

We get in the car and I decided to drop by her house first since it's right around the corner and maybe she is there right now to rest. I don't know. We haven't talked in the past hours.

I step out and run to the front door. They have a code that can be used to open the door besides keys, obviously. I type in the password that Jordan told me a while ago and throw the door open, rushing inside.

"Jordan?" I yell through the big, empty-feeling house.

No response.

I quickly run through the hallways, opening every door, looking for a sign of human lives.

Okay, she's not here.