15. BE THERE

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Billie POV

Jordan and I have not really spent a lot of time together the past week because I have been very busy but The Bell Twins have their Birthday coming up and they are celebrating a huge Party in New York. Maybe I will ask Jordan to come with me to meet the squad and have a good time.

I decide to text her.

babygirl j

hey baby

hi yummy

i wanted to aks u sum
babe

tell me

u know my friends eli and isaac
have their bday comin up and
i wanted to meet up w u to talk ab
something regarding that

oh yeah ofc
u wanna come to me or?

yeah. see you babygirl

After that I immediately stood up and left my house.

I walk to Jordan's that is about 5 to 10 minutes away and as I wait infront of the door, a smile creeps onto my face at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend.

She opens the door and we share a glance, then a kiss.
I kiss her again right after the first one ended because i wanted that feeling again.

"Hi." She says shyly.

"Hey cutie." I blush.

"Come in."

I follow her to the living room. I see Pamela along the way and greet her.

We sit down on the couch and I slump over, laying down.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" Jordan asks leaning on her elbow, placing her hand on my cheek.

My heart flutters at the touch.

"Billie?!" She asks.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I was caught up in the moment."

Jordan smiles.

"My friends Isaac and Elijah are having a big birthday party. In New York. Everyone is going to be there." I say leaning into her hand.

"Who is everyone?"

"Uh.. The squad. Bhad Bhabie, Seven Amp and all those people." I say even though I'm not sure If she knows them.