50. FAMOUS LOVE (18+)

Jordan POV

After some good cuddles, we all had a beautiful breakfast and we were all in a very good mood and just having a good time.

We then just spend most of the day chilling and getting massages in the SPA of the hotel and basically just having some time to relax before the show.

"Are you excited?" I ask Billie as I am getting dressed for her and Finneas' rehearsal and their show.

"Yeah, man. Can't wait." Billie replies after sitting on the bed to put her shorts on.

"I love seeing you perform, you know that?" I look at her from in front of the bed.

"I guess. The smile you have on your face everytime makes it all worth it." Billie smiles and pats her lap, motioning for me to sit down after she fixated her pants.

I approach her and do as she wants, securing my hands around her neck, choking her slightly.
She licks her lips and leans back, pulling me down with her and attacking my lips with hers.
I kiss back and feel her tongue brushing over my lip, asking for entrance. I let her in and make our tongues wrestle for victory.

Billie pulls back after two minutes to get some air and looks at me with her eyes full of love.

"I'm gonna finish this later." Her raspy voice speaks, making my insides flare up in pure lust.

"Kay." I simply say and stand up from her lap after gliding the tip of my finger over her bottom lip, receiving a thirsty look from her.

I just hear Billie gasp loudly and then laugh while standing up and grabbing her things.

Billie POV

We made our way backstage to our greenroom and my mom told me before that there are going to be puppies for us to play with and that she knows the owners and they just wanted us to have fun and spread the message for adopting them.

I sit down on the floor and start petting one of the cute doggos. I just love animals, man.

"Bil, check the gram!" Finneas shouts across the room.

I'm sure everyone already took plenty of pictures.

I sit back on the sofa where more puppies are and play with them, Jordan joining me

"They are so cute!" Jordan gushes with awe written all over her face.

"You are cute." I mumble.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, baby." I laugh.