66. CAN'T BE MAD WITH YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT

Jordan POV

I arrive at Billie's after I tried to figure out what to tell her. It took me a little over twenty minutes even though their house is only down the street. I just don't know what to say to her so I'm just going to improvise.

I knock at the front door and wait with my heartbeat breaking one of my personal records. The door slowly opens, revealing Billie's dad, Patrick.

"Oh, hello Jordan." He says, raising his brows. He clearly didn't know I was dropping by.

"Oh... uhm, Maggie knows I'm coming. Sorry." I apologize, fiddling with my hands.

"No need to say 'sorry', dear." He says, stepping aside and letting me in.

I walk into the hallway and look around. No sight of Billie. She's in her bedroom, I'm 100% positive.

Maggie comes walking in.

"Hi Jordan. Billie is in her room. But if you want to, you can also wait for her in the living room. But... you know, It could take her a while to come out." She says, crossing her arms in front of her body and waiting for me to answer.

"Uhm... I think I will just go look for her. You know, I think y'all want her to be mentally present for the next shows and I gotta try my best to bring her back."

"Yes Jordan. Absolutely. Thank you."

"No worries. It's all my fault anyway." I shrug and walk towards Billie's room.

I take a deep breath before knocking loudly. Her music is blasting, that's why I knocked that hard.

I do a second time after I did't get a response and finally hear her voice on the other side of the door.

Billie POV

I hear a knock on my door and assume it's my mom trying to comfort me but after I answered - and told the person to come in - It was in fact not who I expected to see.

"Can I come in?" Jordan innocently asks, half of her body still outside the door.

I nod, sitting up in my bed. I grab my phone from the nightstand and turning down the volume a bit to a point where it's still quite loud but okay for people to have conversations and understand each other.

Like in a club.

Her perfect figure walks over and sits down next to me on my mattress. She looks down, playing with her hands and thinking about what to say.

I know Jordan, so I know the way she acts when she's at a loss of words. And that's the case right now.

I decide to turn down the music more so she can concentrate and get her thoughts sorted.

"I am so sorry. I don't fucking know why my brain made up something like that. Not even in the slightliest. I just want you to know that I trust you with my life and that I believe you would never do anything like that. Ever. I just... I-"

"Jordan. I guess it's fine." I breathe, cutting her off.
"I just didn't expect you to think of me like that, especially after you were the one to deceive me in the past."

"I know. And I love you, B... I just think too much most of the times and that's what happens. I will be better for you in the future, I promise. I am the worst girlfriend ever." She explains.

"You're not. I love you too and I don't wanna make a big deal out of this. You know... Let's just leave this behind us, okay baby?" I ask, scooting over to her and intertwining our fingers.

I actually didn't expect to 'give up' right away but I also don't want to be mad at her. That will only cause more throuble.

Jordan looks up at me with her puppy dog eyes and her lips slowly form into a soft smile.

"I appreciate that. I appreciate you. Thanks for giving me another chance, you really shouldn't have." She speaks, sounding very relieved.

I can feel the weight lift off her heart.

"I made the right decision." I answer.

Jordan's eyes flicker down to my lips, switching between them and my eyes.

I lean forward and place mine on hers. Her arms snake around my sides and hold onto my waist tightly, pulling me closer.

The kiss lasts for as long as our breath lets us before we pull away. My eyes remain closed and I feel her kissing me again. More passionate this time.

She just knows I can't be mad at her for long so it's okay for me when she goes right at it. Even after a fight because we just crave each other all the time.

Jordan's tongue strokes my bottom lip, asking for me to part them. Obviously, I can't resist her for long and let her in to do her thing.

Dude, let me tell you. This bitch' tongue went crazy once it entered. I can't even keep my eyes from shooting open due to all the roaming around on the wet insides of my mouth. As I feel her tongue move closer to the back of my throat, I grab her hands and push her away from me, breaking the very heated kiss.

"Chill, naughty girl." I chuckle.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop thinking so much and give me a hug now."

Jordan smiles and grabs my neck, pulling me into her arms while caressing my back with her nails.

"So..." I pull back again, making her look at me while going to hold her hands.

"Do you wanna come to my show later?"

"Of course I do, Billie." She looks at me cutely.

"Good, because that's the only thing all the messages were about, Idiot." I chuckle, shaking my head at her.

"That makes sense."

We share a dorky moment and walk out to my parents, seeing them with glad faces as they see my arm draped around Jordan's waist.

"Good to see you two as one again." My mom says.

"Yeah, actually a lot more exciting than usual." my dad chimes in.

After an hour or two, we are on our way to the arena with all our stuff.

Hopefully today's show will be a great one because it's the last one my girlfriend will see live and I only want her to experience the best of me.

I know seeing me do my thing and giving my all to the fans on stage makes her happy and then seeing her like this makes me even happier in the end.

You know what I mean. It's like a never ending circuit.