47. MILE HIGH CLUB (18+)

Jordan POV

Billie more or less apologized to me for her stupid behavior the other day and I am glad it wasn't really about us. It was more about the stupid media and what they think is good or bad for her as a worldwide known singer, who has to be CaReFuL.

We just arrived at LAX - our favorite place, as we all know - and are ready to attempt our trip to New York, Newark and many more.

"Come on princess. Let's go." Billie holds her hand out to me after she got out of the bus.

There is just two paparazzi dudes standing outside, but I see more inside. Fuck them.

I refuse to take Billie's hand and just get out myself.
I know deep inside she still tries to stop herself from touching me too much while we are out because people will start to make assumptions again.

We go inside, constantly followed by paparazzi. Useless questions upon questions. The same shit like everytime. That's the only thing I hate about 'Billie'. All the people that want to know what's going on in her life and since I am a part of her life now, I have to withstand it all as well.

As soon as we made it to our private gate, we take our seats and relax. Finneas and Claudia sitting next to each other, AirPods plugged in and watching a movie. Maggie and Patrick talking to Sully. And lastly, Billie slumped over in her chair next to me with her eyes closed.

"Bil. I am bored... and hungry." I lean over to rest my chin on her shoulder while she's napping. How does she even manage to sleep in a fucking airport? It's loud as hell.

"Huh? Yeah, want some pussy?" She asks me, eyes still shut and her voice sounding as normal as always.

Did she really just?

"Billie!" I laugh loudly.
"Shut up!"

She wakes up and sits up in her chair, stretching and groaning at the satisfying feeling that it caused.
She looks at me tiredly.

"Okay, get your ass up." Billie stands up and holds her hand out to me.
"Come on! I am already up just for your dumbass then at least hurry a bit." She whines as I am taking a little long to take her hand and stand up.

"Yeah, chill." I take her hand and we make our way to one of the small restaurant things after she yelled across the little seating area of our gate to tell her mom that we are leaving.

We decide to go to Burger King and eat some fries and get some soda. Just a little time away from everyone else.

Billie POV

Jordan and I went to sit down in the Burger King at the Airport and we had a whole lot of fun. Well, Jordan laughed at everything I said. She is in a extremely good mood. I am glad though because when we think back to what happened just one day ago, I am very surprised. She looked hella cute as well. As always, but when she giggles it gets even more precious.