11. STOP / DON'T STOP

Jordan POV

It still doesn't feel real. Nothing does.

"Jordan?" She says. I turn to look her.

"Hm?"

"Come on, let's go back to my car." Before I can answer she is already standing up, holding her hand out to me.

I smile, looking up at her and taking her hand in mine.
This feels right.
She excitedly drags me back to the parking lot. I wonder why she is hurrying so much.

"Bil, slow down. What you doing?" I ask laughing, pulling on her hand a bit.

"Come, I want to show you something" She smiles, continuing to speed to our destination.

As we finally get to her car, we get in and I buckle my seatbelt, looking down to see where to put it.
Billie pulls on my arm, spinning me around, so that i face her.

She pulls me into a kiss that i did not expect at all.
This time she is going a bit more rough.

Hot.

"Hmm." I pull back for air.
"Whao." I grin up into her eyes.

"Hmm? Don't pull back." Billie says with her eyes closed.

I get closer, our faces approaching.
I take her face in my hands and crash my lips back onto hers. By now, we are going wild.
Never in a million years would I though that today was going to go this way.

Billie grabs my waist, pulling me closer, which is hard because we are in a car.
The kisses are so intense but lovingly.
I never want this to stop.

"I need you closer, baby." Billie mumbles agains my lips, only pulling back to tell me, and going straight back to what she was doing.
She doesn't stop pulling at my waist.

I pull back and lift my leg over the center console of the car onto her lap, my other leg following.

"Yes. Like that." Billie says, biting her lip, waiting for me to sit down fully. Putting her hands close to my but on my waist, to place me down.

I let myself onto her lap and grab her neck, pulling her forward.
Before I put my lips back on hers, I stare into her ocean eyes.
They shine bringter than usual.

"You just going to be staring at me, or?" Billie asks.

"Yes. Well, no." I smile.

"Okay then." She grabs my face and rushes her lips forward to meet mine.
Again, everything in my body collapses and butterflies errupt.

After we made out in her car for about 10 minutes, Billie decided to drive me home.
She stops at my house.

"So.. When am I gonna see you?" Billie asks shyly.

"I don't know. Whenever you're free" I grin at her.

"Kay. Uh-... Bye, J." She leans forward hesitantly and gives me a short peck on the lips.
After it ended i look into her eyes again, deciding to kiss her again.
We slowly start going crazy again and she pulls back.

"Hey. It's time." Billie reminds me.

"Oh yeah."

I open the door and step out, walking up to the front door. I quickly glance back and see her leaning against her window, eyes fixed onto me.
She looks lost in thought.
I open the door and wave at her, going in.