26. OH, HEY

Jordan POV

It has been one week since I have seen Billie. I miss her, man. She has just been very busy with her new Album. She has to get the last few songs done and out.

I am just laying around the whole day which leads me to nothing but depression. With her I don't feel that. That's why I love her.

I am slumped over our sofa and decide to just drop by her house and see what she does. I want to surprise her. I hope it's fine that I just come without telling her. It's going to be fine.

I stand up and walk to my dad's office, knocking before I enter.

"Hi dad. I was just going to tell you that this loneliness is driving me crazy so I am going to be at Billie's." I peek my head through the slightly opened door.

"Yes. That's okay with me. Have a good time and uh... bring me some of that food that her mom makes. I wanna see if it's really as good as you say." He winks and waves at me before I step back, closing the door and leaving.

I actually haven't thought about my dad meeting Billie's parents. That would probably be one of the next big events.

After I knocked on the door to the house of the O'Connel Family, I step back and wait for someone to open.

"Hi, Jordan. I didn't expect you here." Maggie says with a smile on her lips, looking back into the house to spot the time on the clock.

"Yeah, I just wanted to see what Billie is doing. I hope it's okay that I just came over without warning." I grin worriedly.

"No. It's perfectly fine. Come in." She steps aside, allowing me to come in.
"Billie is in the bathroom so you will just have to wait for her." Maggie says, walking off into the kitchen to get back to what she was doing.

I sit down at the couch and look at all the family portraits. They are such a lovely family. I study all of the cute little faces that are now big. Billie looked do different.

A door opening is what makes me turn around in one swift. I look to where the noise came from and see Billie standing in the doorframe of the bathroom with nothing around her but a towel.

She looks hot as hell If I say so myself.

"Jordan? Wha- Where did you come from?" She
looks down at herself, feeling visibly embarrassed. Her face is as red as a tomato and I am a blushing mess.

She has no need to be embarrassed. She looks mad fine.

"Well, from home, duh." I say jokingly.
"Sorry. I just wanted to see the oh so busy Billie Eilish." I laugh.

Billie just laughs along.

"Oh. Mom!" She yells.

"Yes?" He mom walks to me, looking at Billie.
"What?"

"Where is my conditioner? I had to get the fuck out of the shower for that shit. I ain't gon' skip that." Billie groans with a playful tone.

"It's there on the shelf." Maggie points out and leaves once again. This time with a sigh.

"Okay, J. I'll be right back, wait in my room. Don't leaven" She yells, running off and trying her best to keep her towel up.

I just chuckle and walk into her room and sit down on her bed.

After a few minutes, the door opens and Billie peeks her head through from the bathroom. Her bare decollete showing.

"Can you hand me some clothes?" She laughs softly.

I walk over to her dresser and grab a Shirt and pants, taking a little more time than I intended.

"Come on, It's cold. Hurry." Billie jumps up and down.

"Chill. I just want something that looks hot." I say, continuing to look through her big ass closet.
"Underwear too?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of the clothes.

"Yeah." She says shyly.

I take a black lace bra, a thong and her sweats. I walk over to her and hand the things to her. She takes them and we look at each other. I get caught up in the moment and when I realize, I walk back to her bed.

"Wait." Billie calls and I stop in my tracks, walking back over to her with a confused look on my face.

"Do you need anything else?"

"I jus-" She kisses my lips softly.
"Now you can go." Billie smiles, smacking my ass as I walk away.

I blush and sit back on her bed and scroll through my phone and wait for Billie.

After like tem minutes, Billie re enters the room. Her hair is still wet and - what a surprise - she still looks hot. Without a word, she walks over to me and lowers herself to hover over me. I put my phone down and look at her.

"Hi." Billie whispers while she turns her head to attack my neck with loving kisses. I tean into her touch and lay my head back, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on my skin along with some quiet moans escaping my mouth.

The rest of the day we have just spent with making out, watching netflix and eating diner with Billie's family. I already feel like a part of them.

After that, when I went home, I brought my dad some leftover food - as I promised. He was very happy about it and agreed on me, that Maggie's food is just amazing.

That's what a perfect day in my life looks like.