24- 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝

vote and comment ❤️ sorry short chapter
February 1, 2021

vote and comment ❤️ sorry short chapter February 1, 2021

We only have a month left. Killing her won't be an easy task, but possible. We have a plan. Will this plan work? I don't know. It seems flawed, but maybe it'll work. Maybe. It has to be put into work today, we don't have anymore time to waste.

Ever since my birthday, I've been feelings kinda weird

Ever since my birthday, I've been feelings kinda weird. Almost as if something bad is about to happen, but nothing has yet, so I'm probably trippin. It's probably only because I saw Ming that day and it brought back memories. Yes, I wasn't the one almost raped, but I know what I saw.

"Jah are you hungry?" I look towards my room door to see Nicki standing there. I shake my head and continue writing in my notebook. She leaves the door, and I just take this chance to think.

I'm over Geneva. Or at least I think I am. I haven't seen her since the trial, though, so I don't know if I'm only over her because I haven't physically seen her, or if I genuinely am. I... my feelings for Nicki are complicated. I don't want to like her. I'd ruin her. She's already dealt with so much in her life, I wouldn't add anything except for more stress. I really am trying to be the best I can be, but I don't think my best is good enough.

My thoughts are cut off by a knock at the door, I go to get it since Nicki's probably comfortable in bed and Stokeley isn't home. I open the door to see the last person I ever wanted to see again. "Hi Jah Jah." She reaches over to stroke my arm, I pull it back quickly.

"Geneva what the fuck are you doing here?" My voice shakes. I guess I was just over her because I didn't physically see her. This is tearing me apart.

"I came to apologize, I know how much I fucked up your life, so I wanted to take you out as an apology."

"N-no it doesn't work like that. You don't get to put my in jail for something I didn't do, then just expect me to come with you. I- no." She sighs and looks down, tears start forming in her eyes. I know I shouldn't, but this makes me feel so guilty. "I- nevermind. We can go. But just know, we are not friends, this is the only time this is happening." She smiles again and pulls me in a tight embrace. A tight embrace that I am ashamed to say that I missed.

We go to her car, and I suddenly feel bad again. What the fuck am I doing? How would Nicki feel? I know I should tell her I'm gone, but I can't bring myself to tell her who I'm with. We shouldn't be out long anyways. She pulls off, and those thoughts leave my head. She'll be fine, it's fine, we're fine.

I go around the house looking for Jahseh, he's been really quiet

I go around the house looking for Jahseh, he's been really quiet. "Jah? Are you here?" I go in his room and see nobody, his phone is gone as well. Maybe someone came and picked him up because his car is still here. I guess it'd be nice if he told me he was leaving, but it's whatever.

I hear a knock at the front door, and I open it without asking who it is. Suddenly my wrist is being pulled harshly towards a car, and a cloth is put over my mouth. I try to scream but it's muffled, I try to run but the wrist is too tight. I get thrown into a car, and that's all I remember before I pass out.