27 - "𝑂ℎ, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟."

IM MAD I HAD TO CHANGE STOKELEYS GIRLFRIEND. UGH. ok so her new @ is @a1_fleeky on instagram. she's in the thingy ^^
February 7, 2020

Anybody could have her technically, but I have to think

Anybody could have her technically, but I have to think. Who would take her? And why? Why would anybody in their right mind come to my fucking house and just steal her?

Maybe this is a prank. A joke. A little laugh. Maybe she's at a friends house. Who am I kidding, she has no fucking friends except for us. Ming. Geneva. Kehlani. Her mother. I bet at least one of them have something to do with it because who the fuck else? The day she left was the day Geneva brought me out of my house to go with her somewhere. Distraction. That's what it must've been about, I'm so fucking stupid. I swear to Jesus himself, if I didn't go out with that bitch, none of this would've happened. It's all my fault. No. That won't help me, I need to focus on how to get her back, not on how to prevent what already happened.

While I was gone, someone must've came here and took her, so then when I came back, she was missing. For what though? I don't understand, why... oh. No, I understand why. I understand 100%. This was against me. Obviously her too or else she wouldn't be there, but the court hearing. It obviously upset Geneva and Kehlani, and so they'd take it out on me by taking someone who was clearly important. Fucking bitches. Dumbasses. Imbeciles. I fucking... fuck.

Mannnn

Mannnn... I do not like it her. Nope, not one bit. I've barely slept, I only ate once, I haven't showered. I smell... literally I smell like shit. It's not good. The amount of times I've been beaten is way too high, I swear they're lucky that I haven't killed myself down here. Then again, I don't know what I'd do it with. I haven't been raped... yet. Ming has touched me though, I want to leave. I want to leave this hellhole, see Jahseh, Stokeley, and Amina, and I want to take a shower. Sleep in my own bed, not a chair. I sleep wild, so this rope really is annoying. I don't even know what I did to deserve this, I was finally happy with my life and now I get kidnapped. Ain't that some shit!?

You know who I miss the most out of all of this? Now I know it seems like I'll say Jahseh because that's the only person Jve talked about for real, but no. My father. Oh, how I miss my father. How I miss our late talks about anything and everything. How I miss his famous pancakes that he really just made from a box. How I miss his scent that always went in my nose as he rocked me slowly to sleep. I miss it, I miss it all.

I miss my mother. I miss who my mother used to be. Before my father died. I miss the gap that would show up in between her two front teeth when she smiled. She still has said gap, she just doesn't smile anymore. I miss the little pranks we used to do on my dad before he got home on days that he worked late. While I wasn't that close to her mother, I still had memories to cherish. I didn't think that they'd remain to be just that: memories. I thought that would last forever, I thought we'd be one happy family, forever. Now I'm stuck in a basement and all I have is a dead father and a mother who hates me.

Three hours

Three hours. I believe that's how long Geneva and I were gone. Three hours. That's all they needed to take her out of my home, put her in their car, and get away. The video cameras. I swear I had them on when I left, but there's no footage from that afternoon. This makes no sense. I see me leaving the house with Geneva, but then once we pull off, they're off. No sense, no sense. It makes no fucking sense. Why the fuck would the footage just disappear? How would it have disappeared? Stokeley and I are the only ones who have control over it on our phones. Let me find out Stokeley is an opp.

I turn my phone on, needing a break from thinking, my head is starting to hurt. I stare at my lock screen for a minute, missing Nicki more and more.

We all took this picture right before she went missing

We all took this picture right before she went missing. It was a really fun day, I miss her so fucking much. God, I miss her.

Like and comment loves 💛