21- "𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑦 𝑂𝑤𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠"

vote and comment please ❤️ sorry this took so long, i'm literally so busy with school but yeah I tried a lot for this one.
january 22, 2021, 4:00 AM

Lowkey excited cuz tomorrow's a jits birthday, turning 19

Lowkey excited cuz tomorrow's a jits birthday, turning 19. I'm pretty sure Nicki and Stokeley have a lot planned even though I said they didn't have to do much. As Nicki was sleeping, I noticed her phone kept going off. I checked it and it was all from an unknown number. I couldn't see the actual texts because I don't know her password, but who the fuck is texting her so much? And if it's someone she's knows then why isn't their number saved?

Nicki stirs in the bed, making me freeze. We both fell asleep in my room, and I didn't mind. Like I've said before, I really like her company. I lay back down, drifting off to sleep.

11:00 AM

11:00 AM

unknown: bitch we're coming for you.

unknown: you can run, but trust, you can not hide.

unknown: tell ya lil friends goodbye. not like they'd miss you anyways.

Fuck. Normally these texts don't scare me like that, but now these getting serious. Jah and Ski went to the studio about an hour ago so I'm literally alone. I call Amina and ask her to come over since I have no other female friends.

Me and Ski at the studio with all the niggas, I missed them no cap

Me and Ski at the studio with all the niggas, I missed them no cap. It's just that no matter what we talk about, my mind goes to those messages. What did they say?

"Ayo Ski lemme ask you sum right quick." His eyebrows raise, and I take a deep breath. "Do you know anyone who's been sending Nicki some texts from an unknown number?" He sighs, making it clear that he is aware of these messages.

"Uhh yeah. She told me about em a couple months ago while you was in jail. They been sending her a lot of weird shit, like threats almost. I told her not to worry bout it too much cuz she was stressing but I have no clue who it could be." If he says that they've been sending threats, it must be someone who doesn't like us. And I would think it's a prank or whatever, but he's said they've been sending since I was in jail, that was a long ass time ago. A prank to last months? Yeah naw.

I smoke a bit more to get my mind off of it because if I didn't, I'd be thinking bout that all damn day. "Yo Jah you good though? Like I know these past few months been rough on you." This why Coolie my favorite (besides Stokes). He actually cares, no matter how pussy it sounds.

"Yeah I'm straight, thanks. I just needed time to myself to get myself back on track." He nods, and we keep cracking jokes.

"Aye whatchu tryna do tomorrow?"

"I mean shiii, ian really tryna do much. I know it's my birthday or whatever but like I don't want to do anything big." (sorry for bad spelling and grammar, it's just the way they talk.)

"I feel it, I feel it. We still gon come over and shit, we can just chill and get drunk." Tank says, and I nod, agreeing with that. My phone starts ringing, and I look at the contact name: Nicki🍑👀

I step outside to take it. "Hey wassup?"

"Hey Jah Jah, I was just wondering when you'd be home. Amina just left and I got kinda bored. Don't rush or anything."

"Uhh Ill be home in like 30 minutes, I'll leave now. Ski might stay here though if that's fine."

"Yea that's fine, I don't mind. Be safe."

"You too ma." Once I hang up, I go back in the room and start packing up my stuff. "Aye Imma see y'all niggas tomorrow, Ski I'm going home." They all nod and dap me up, and I go out to my car.

skip car ride

I make it home in like 20 minutes, and I take off my shoes then go go Nickis room. Her attention diverts from the TV to me, and she smiles. Her smile pretty as fuck. She gives me a big hug, catching me by surprise. "You miss me or sum?"

"Yea a lil bit." She pulls me to the bed and we lay by each other, closer than normal, on or side facing each other. My hand subconsciously goes to her waist and rubs her smooth skin softly up and down.

After a minute of sitting in comfortable silence, I speak up. "Can we talk about something important?" She nods and I clear myself before starting up again. "Uhh so this morning your phone woke me up, you were getting texts from an unknown number. Since so don't know your password, I didn't know what the messages said. I asked Ski about them today, and he said they were threatening you. What's up wit that?"

"U-um. Well for a while someone's been texting me from an unknown number and obviously I don't know who it is, but I'm scared. What if they try to do something-"

I cut her off immediately. "They ain't finna do shit to you or any of us, I put that on my life." She nods and looks back up at me, our eyes locked. I slowly start to lean in as she does, and I place a small peck on her lips.

"I already gave you the money, what's taking you so damn long?" The woman yells at the younger boy and girl, upset that her plans aren't going through

"She uh- we can't get to her but we're close. She'll be dead soon, we just need to get around X and Ski. We got it."

"Yeah, you better. It needs to be done by the end of February. If it's not, I'll take matters into my own hands.