3- "𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑔" -edited

May 20, 2020

Last night when we got to his house, Jahseh took me straight to the guest room, and I went right to sleep

Last night when we got to his house, Jahseh took me straight to the guest room, and I went right to sleep. The house is decorated nicely, and it's huge.

Stokeley seems nice, he hasn't really talked to me though. Jahseh on the other hand... just seems bothered. (SHE WET LIKE A WHALE... WELLLLLL) Then again, I would seem bothered too if some random hoe just moved in to my house.

Its currently 9 AM, and I already got up, showered, brushed my teeth, etc. I slowly walk out the room, and I start looking around. Mainly looking for the kitchen, but I might as well get used to the actual house since I'm living here. I start to get lost since I literally don't know where any of these rooms are. "Need help?" I jump at the sudden voice, then turn around to see Stokeley. He's not wearing a durag, just wearing a pair of boxers.

"Yes please.. I'm looking for the kitchen." I avoid eye contact since I'm awkward, and he nods and tells me to follow him.

Soon enough, we're in this big ass kitchen with nice granite countertops. "I don't really know what we have, we have to go to the grocery store soon, but help yourself."

"Thank you." I start looking around for things to eat, and I settle on some fruit loops.

"So tell me about yourself.. since ya know, you're living here and all."

"Well, I'm from Broward. I'm 17 but my birthday is next month, I just graduated like last week, and my plan was to go to college but I don't really know if I want to anymore. What about you? Tell me about yourself."

"I'm also from Broward, I'm 18. I dropped out, but me and Jahseh, we rap. My rap name is Ski Mask the Slump God, and his is xxxtentacion. And yeah that's about it. Oh also Jahseh, he's a little hard to get to know and it'll take a while for him to get used to you, but he's honestly one of the nicest people I know. Don't be scared of him or anything." I nod, and continue eating my food.

Ski mask the slump god
xxxtentacion

No wonder they're so rich and their house is so huge, they're rappers. Weird how I haven't heard of them before though, I'll just listen to some songs later. Me and Stokeley continue our conversations and laugh about a bunch of stuff, but we're interrupted my Jahseh walking down the stairs. We both look over to him, but as soon as his eyes meet me, he gives a disgusted glare.

I understand that this isn't necessarily ideal, but I lowkey feel like he's doing too much. "Stokeley lets go we have to go the the studio... You, don't touch anything, don't move anything, if I catch you stealing anything I'm kicking you out. Don't burn my shit down." Damn bitch I get it. I wouldn't dare do any of those things, and end up homeless? Hell naw. They both leave, leaving me alone in the unfamiliar house.

Once they leave, I pick up my phone and facetime Kehlani.

bold is Kehlani, italics is Nicki

"Heyy"

"Hey girl. How is it going so far? Are they mean?"

"I mean... they ain't MEAN. Stokeley is really nice, he's funny. Jahseh on the other hand... I don't know he just seems like mad at the world or something." Kehlani nods in understanding.

"That's typical Jahseh, once he gets used to you he'll be fine."

"But girl did you know that they rappers?! Are they any good?"

"Of course I knew- anyways. Yeah they good, I wouldn't necessarily call Jahseh a rapper though, he's very versatile. Like yea he raps, but he also sings, plays a couple instruments, and all that."

Our conversation lasts about two hours, then she had to go. Since they're still not here, I pull out my speaker that I packed from my old house and I connect my phone to it. I listen to about five songs each of theirs, and I really like them. They're talented as fuck.

By the time I was on "I don't wanna do this anymore", the speaker was damn near all the way up, and I was just vibing. Vibing so hard that I didn't even hear my room door open.

"You like it?" That voice made me flinch so hard and turn to the door to see Jahseh standing there smirking.

"Shit you scared me.. Uh yeah. I do like it though. You and Stokeley are really talented. Also, can I just like thank you. so much. For giving me a place to stay, I really appreciate it." He nods, then walks closer in the room and sits on the edge of my bed.

"It's no problem. I'm only doing it because Kehlani knows you, and I trust her. Also we're going to the mall tomorrow because the clothes you have... yeah we're going to the mall tomorrow." Even though I probably could be offended by that, I just nod and smile.

"I don't have money though."

"That's fine I'll pay." I smile and hug him again, out of happiness. This time though he doesn't hug back. I quickly pull away embarrassed, and he just walks out.

That bitch gotta stop hugging me, shits weird

That bitch gotta stop hugging me, shits weird. Anyways, I'm taking her to the mall tomorrow because if we go out in public I don't want her looking like a damn trash bag. All of her clothes are really baggy and shit, and judging by her pajamas, she has a nice body.

I ain't even gon lie, shawty is bad, but I don't know her. I would fuck and duck but I can't really do that with someone that's living in my house. She seem alright but I don't really want to get to know her.

It's fine though, I don't need anybody to fuck, I have a girlfriend who I love. Geneva Ayala. She's so beautiful and so adorable and nice, I don't deserve her. (mhm yea that was very much hard to write) Not to mention she sexy as hell. "Ski we going to the mall tomorrow." I poke my head in his room to say. He nods, and I walk back to my room.
________________________________