16- "𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘."

vote and comment ❤️
December 5, 2020 (real quick ik the dates are in 2020 and the dates obviously won't align but like i started it in 2020 before i thought abt that, so like you don't need to pay attention to the year, but the months and days are kinda important ish)

vote and comment ❤️December 5, 2020 (real quick ik the dates are in 2020 and the dates obviously won't align but like i started it in 2020 before i thought abt that, so like you don't need to pay attention to the year, but the months and days are ...

Today is my trial, I'm nervous as FUCK. I know I have the receipts about her getting jumped, but I don't know if that's enough. I just hope, I just hope I can get out, this shit is too much. Yeah I've been in jail before but that time wasn't as bad since I was in there for something I actually did. Now I'm just wasting my fucking time. "Onfroy! Court time! Get in. the car." I walk outside to the little van they have, and we go to the court room. (lmao y'all idk how court or prison work, i'm using my base knowledge from orange is the new black and how to get away wit murder).

We walk into the court room and all eyes are on me. I see my mother, Nicole, Aiden, and Stokeley in the front row, all with tears in their eyes. I look to the other side of the room to see Geneva and her family. Kehlani is also over there. They called Neva to the stand first and I honestly hope she tells the truth.

"Geneva Ayala, where were you on August 1, 2020, the day Jahseh Onfroy got arrested."

"I was at home."

"I was at home." Geneva starts to shake her legs from under the witness table. She's nervous, nervous that she won't win the case. Does she love Jahseh? Not at all. Did she use him for clout and money? Most definitely.

(y'all: this isn't going off of her feelings irl, this is just for story purposes. this is in no way shape or form a way to hate on Geneva, I swear this is just for a better storyline.)

"And at this time, the bruises were a week old. Why didn't you go to the police sooner if Mr. Onfroy abused you?"

"I was afraid." The defense attorney nodded her head, walking around the court room. Geneva decided that using short answers are easier, they are easier lies to remember.

"What happened on July 23, the day Mr. Onfroy abused you?" Geneva starts to sweat, they asked her this question at the police stations. She just needs to make sure that the stories are the same.

"I um- I was going to hang out with a friend. A male friend. Jah um- Jah didn't know about it but I assumed it was fine since like we don't really have to tell each other everything. So I hung out with him until like 5, then I went to Jah's house. I guess the friend posted me on his insta or something, but as soon as I walked in the door Jahseh pushed me against the wall and started hitting on me, choking me, giving me black eyes. It seemed as if he wasn't in control. Nobody was home to hear my screams, but as soon as he finished I ran out and went to my friend Kehlani's house." Kehlani tenses up, her name wasn't supposed to be brought up.

Jahseh is called to the stand to give his account of July 23. While he walks up there, nothing but confusion is in his mind. She didn't even go to his house that day as far as he remembered. That was actually the day she got jumped and Jahseh wasn't allowed to see her. "Mr. Onfroy, what happened on July 23?"

"Well I was at home all day with Stokeley and Nicole, Geneva didn't even come by my house. I remember we were on the phone that day though, she was telling me that she got jumped by a big group of girls. I can show you the call logs, but I swear we were on the phone for a while that day so she wouldn't even have time to be with him." He finishes his testimony quickly since he has no reason to lie.

The call logs are shown, and it is true that at around 6:56 PM, Geneva and Jahseh were on facetime. Kehlani is the last person called to the stand
because even though the call logs do seem like evident proof, they could've been faked.

"Ms. Anderson, what happened on this day?" Kehlani hands start to shake, she wasn't paying enough attention to Geneva's testimony. One word could mess everything up.

"Um I-I mean like it was a normal day. I was at home not really doing m-much. Um Geneva came later on talking about how Jahseh kept pushing her around."

"Around what time did Geneva come to your house?"

"I- shit um like maybe around 5:30." Seems right, I think. If Geneva finished hanging out with her friend at 5, that would give her time to get to my house. Kehlani thinks to herself.

"5:30? See.. I would believe you, I would, but somethings not adding up. If Geneva finished up with her friend at around 5, then she would've got to Jahseh's house at around 5:20. Geneva said that he pushed her against the wall, choked her, and punched her. According to these pictures, he had to be doing so for a while so let's say about 30 minutes. Mr. Onfroy also lives 1 hour and 20 minutes away from you, so now we're at 7:20. Ms. Anderson, you're almost 2 hours off. And according to the call log, Ms. Ayala called Mr. Onfroy at 6:56. Now, why would she call her abuser right after he beat her? Especially when she's alone? Oh yeah, she wouldn't." The attorney sits down, and the court takes a break to let the jury decide on whether or not Jahseh is guilty.

Kehlani turns pale, realizing what she just did. Jahseh isn't staying in jail, she knows it. She just ruined all of Geneva's plans, and now this won't be good for Kehlani.

"Order in the court!! The jury's verdict is in. In the case of Jahseh Onfroy, we have decide that Mr. Onfroy is...

not guilty. Court adjourned."