4- "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

^^title was too long lmaoooo, this is edited
May 22, 2020

Yesterday we went to the mall, Jahseh got me a whole bunch of new stuff which I couldn't thajnk him enough for

Yesterday we went to the mall, Jahseh got me a whole bunch of new stuff which I couldn't thajnk him enough for. Currently, we're all in the house but in different rooms. Jahseh's in the kitchen, I'm in my room, Stokeley is in his.

I slowly creep to the kitchen to see Jahseh sitting at the table on his phone. Once he hears my footsteps, he looks up at me, then back at his phone. I sit across from him, and before I can even get a word out, he asks "What do you want?" Well damn.

"I just... well it's just that like we live together now but we barely know each other, so I just wanted to get to know you." He looks up at me for a minute, almost as if he's trying to read me, then sighs and puts him phone down.

"Fine. What do you want to know?"

We talk for a while, telling each other random facts about ourselves, and I can tell he's getting more comfortable around me. We crack jokes, I even told him about my fathers death. Everything was going well, at least until a knock was on the door.

He gets up to get it, and a really pretty girl walks in. "Babe who's this, Are you cheating on me? She's not even pretty."

"No Geneva I'm not cheating. This is Nicki, Kehlanis friend. She's staying here for a minute until she can get back on her feet. She was just going upstairs though." I took the hint, and go upstairs to Stokeley's room. Weird how we talked about so much stuff yet he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend... Eh it doesn't matter.

I walk into Stoke's room and he instantly makes room for me on his bed. "Hey wassup?"

"Hey. I talked to Jahseh today but then some girl came in, I guess his girlfriend." Stokeley groaned loudly and rolled his eyes. I guess he doesn't like her.

"That's Geneva. She's so annoying vruh like I hate her ass, I don't see what Jahseh sees in her." He continues his complaining, making me laugh. I mean I did get annoying vibes from her but I just assumed that I was tripping.

"I mean she's pretty. She seem shady though, but ionno." He pulls out COD, and even though I don't know how to play, I reach over and grab a remote and 'play' with him, which is really just him laughing at how trash I am.

"Aye can y'all shut the fuck up? Laughing too damn loud." Jahseh slams the door after him, making me and Ski look at each other. He was just happy twenty minutes ago... fuck she do to him? Even though we were both bothered by his outburst, we still quiet down, and all we can hear are Geneva's faint giggles and moans.... Ew.

"Aight I gotta go to the studio but... actually naw fuck that. Wanna come?" I nod excitingly, and we go to his car and start the drive.

Once we get there, I see a whole bunch of other boys. "This is Coolie, Trunks, and Tank." He points to a boy with curly hair and septum piercing, a short asian dude, and a bald scary guy. I nod and sit in an empty seat as Ski walks into the room with the mic.

DONT JUDGE ME IONNO HOW STUDIOS WORK LMAO

He finishes up a song that's called "Faucet Failure", and it's high key fire. I suddenly get a text from Jahseh. He gave me his number earlier.

Jah😒
where the FUCK are y'all at? You bet not have ran away.

Me
No i didn't fucking run away. I went with Stokeley. Why do it matter anyway, ain't you busy posting up with Geneva or whatever?

Jah😒
What, you jealous or sum? And she just left, i was just wondering where y'all went. Don't be catching no attitudes unless you want me to fix it for you. Be home by 8

Fuck he mean unless i want him to FiX iT fOr mE. And the fact that this nigga had the damn AUDACITY to call me jealous... TUH never that. I check the time and see 7:30, so I tap Ski on the shoulder and tell him we have to leave soon. He sighs and nods, and daps everybody up. "Bye guys!" They wave, and we walk back to the car.

"AYE STOP AT WENDYS!" I yell once we get in the car.

He flinches and gives me a glare. "Don't yell in my damn car, I'm only getting you shit cuz I'm hungry too." ...Of course he hungry, no surprise there.

"Fatty." I mumbled and chuckled, and I look up to see Stokeley giving me the meanest glare, making us both laugh really hard.

Before getting home, we stop at Wendy's, making me happy. When we got back, we both walked in and he goes straight to his room. I try to go to mine, but I get pulled back harshly on my wrist, making me wince. "Aye don't be leaving without letting me know." Jahseh harshly says lowly.

"I was with Ski, I don't see the big deal. Now get the fuck off me." I try to push him back, but he doesn't move.

"Shut the fuck up yo. Now what was all that shit you were talking bout Neva? Fuck was you being so rude for?"

"Nigga I wasn't being rude. And nigga, trust me, I would NEVER be jealous of that hoe, ain't shit to be jealous of. She can have you." I successfully push him, and I run up the stairs to my room.

Some may call me rude, but I don't think that was rude, I was just standing up for myself. That nigga started it anyways.
________________________________