I'm Pregnant! Chapter 13

You both have a good time the whole ride home. After, you both laugh at each other you finally arrive home "We're home wake up" sangwoo says trying to open your eyelids "I'm up calm down" you say shooing his hand away he opens his door running to your door he then opens it "you going tell me what you bought?" "I'll show you later, be patient babe" you say getting out of the car and kiss his cheek, he then bites his lip "Can i fuck you tonight?" "Not today babe" "Why not" "Because imma be busy cooking for you" "What are you going to cook?" "Meatball soup" while sangwoo was trying to open the door it started snowing "Look sangwoo" you say and look at the sky "The moon and its snowing" "wow" he stare's at the moon then stare's at you,both of you stare at each other's eyes, sangwoo then slowly get's closer to your lip's "y/n" he whispers then pressed his lip's on your's, he then proceed's to get on one knee and dig into his pocket retrieving a black leather box with a diamond ring "Y/n L/n, can you stay with me for the rest of my life,and make me the happiest man alive?" He spoke leaving you speechless, you start tearing up making sangwoo tear up as well "I do" you utter "Really?" He asked you nodded he then carried you up bride style "Wait your supposed to out the ring in my finger" you say chuckling "Oh yea sorry" he then gets the ring and puts it in your ring finger "It's beautiful" you say looking at the ring "Just like you" he says "So can we have sex now?" "Not yet, hold on" you say and signal him to put you down, he puts you down and locks the door "Imma go to the bathroom" "With the bag?" "Yea" you say and make you way to the bathroom, you then lock the door and open the tests once they were opened you quickly pee'd on it and waited, a couple minutes later you see the letters change "Pregnant" it said you mouth was left open you then tried the other one and it came out with a +, you then wash your hands "Sangwoo" you say coming out of the bathroom with the tests behind you back "I have a surprise" you then see him laying down on his bed "What's up?" He asked "Stand up and close your eye's" you commanded "Why?" "Just do it" he sighs and closes his eyes "Lay out your hands" he does as instructed and lays his palms out you then place the tests on his hands "Open" you say he then open's his eye's and see's the test's "You're kidding" he says you shake your head and smile "I'm going to be a father!" He gasps and hugs you "Careful" you say giggling "So that mean's no more sex?" He says "For another 9 months" you say he rolls his eyes but smiles he kneels down to your tummy "Can't wait to see you" he talks to you stomach "What are we going to name him or her" "If she's a girl I say Eunseo" "L-like your mom?" You ask knowing his past from his mom "What you dont like it" his tone changes, you nervous for the baby you say "N-no it a good name" you say nervous you then frown "You dont like it fine choose a name then" he says annoyed " (Desired girl name) " you say "Fine whatever" "If its a boy?" You ask "Yoonbum " he says "Yoonbum? Never heard of that name, i like it from where'd you get it?" You asked "An Old hostage.... Me and him had a very odd but nice relationship " He smiled to himself....

To Be Continued
Todays chapter was very short i have to admit but hey at least i finished it well yea Happy New Year and till next time!
Socials:
Twitter: sangwoosmommy
I changed the names because j didnt like them and yoonbum 😏😏 i had an idea with him yea nevermind the idea didnt make sense