Mommas Cuts-Chapter 17

⚠️⚠️TW⚠️⚠️ Self Harm!
yes i changed the name it was steel but now its that anyways so..

You sighed and went to sleep with the baby in your arms.
Hours pass and you wake up before the baby, you layed her down softly on the floor and got up looking at your broken leg trying to pop it back into place, minutes later it pops back into place by you just massaging it you then get up looking for and object "found it" you whispered and started to slide the blade through your skin making 6 exact cuts, you then hear the baby crying "shhhh" you ran to her cooing trying to calm the baby before sangwoo does you hear footsteps coming towards the hatchet door and it suddenly opened "Woo hoo, anybody in there" sangwoo said you were in one of the corners crouching and covering the baby's mouth 'Disgusting i hate saliva' you thought scrunching your nose to hide the fact that the cutting started to burn and while being all salived on "Hm odd, i can't find you anywhere" he smiled then misa started to cry "No shh shh" you whisper "found you" sangwoo chuckled and walked to the corner you then put the baby on the floor and thought of something to do, when sangwoo got closer you walked back to him and wrapped a leg around him and started to kiss him "seducing me? You got some nerve" he said while you started to kiss his neck leaving dark reddish spots you can hear sangwoo leave out quiet small moans "y/n..." he moaned, you then started to kneel to take his sweatpants off he stared down at you struggling to take them off he then ran his hand down your hair,you then properly kneeled down and started to slide his boxers off seeing the dent inside the clothing "Ready for me aren't you" you smirked up at him he put his hand over his mouth "shut up and suck me off" he said through his hand trying to hide his blushing face you then put you hands on his cock, you heard a moan from him from putting your cold hands on his crotch you then out the tip of it in your mouth twirling your tongue around it "y/n" he moaned out you then put the end of your tongue into his hole ( where the sperm comes out😉) and he let out groans and moans you slid your hands into his shirt feeling his 6 pack, you feel him twitching " Lay down" you demanded and he did slowly trying not to take out his cock from your warm mouth.
(Btw the baby stopped crying and went to sleep while all this was happening)
You kept sucking his 10 inch and tried to put it all in your mouth, you then move around taking off your underwear sangwoo then sat up and told you to twirl around you did as told and put your legs ontop of him making your vagina perfectly sided up to his mouth while you were sucking him off he then started to kiss your entrance and clit you let out moans while you kept sucking the tip he then put his tongue inside your entrance you let out a moan making his dick tremble from the vibration of your voice with one hand he grabbed your ass and the other just playing with your clit you noticed his member was twitching " im going to cum" he said " me too" you both moaned out trying to pleasure both of you at the same time he let out a groan and you let a moan come out both signaling you came you twirled around getting ontop of him putting your entrance on to his, you looked at him for permission (since you don't want to get hit) he nodded and you let yourself fall into him you let out a moan sangwoo then grabbed your hips to lay down on his chest he unclipped your bra sliding it off you tried to take his shirt off he assisted you taking it off, he then saw blood coming from your wrists his eyes widened then turned small just staring at his love of his life cutting herself because of him you then Lay down on him again kissing his neck and chest while he just moved your hips up and down faster you let out moans making him tremble from the same vibration you put on his cock but now onto his chest "y/n please my-" you cut him off by sucking the spot he wanted...His nipples, you slid your hands down to his abs drawing with your fingers every ab while sucking his nipples still while he played with your clit and ass,you then sat up wanting to see his face, you saw him blushing and moaning (you can imagine that 😏) you smirked sliding yourself more down onto him hitting your spot a thousands times making you moan more louder you both stared into each other's eyes letting each other know you're about to cum again he then turned you around him ontop of you going faster in your spot, you locked him in with your legs around his waist staring into each other's eyes you both started to make out while he went faster wrestling with one and another's tongue he started to play with your boobs going in a circling method making it feel like a massage, Moaning out his name mixing with his groans you clawed your short nails into his back making him go faster you felt him pushing your organs up and down moving everything inside your body he then started to play with your hair and his face buried in your neck leaving spots while he claimed you, you kept moving his hips faster into you "Please..cum i-inside me again" you managed to moan out you felt him nod in your neck accepting your desire he then came inside you while you came on him he then moved his head to your face pressing his lips against yours softly kissing each others feelings, you both knew this wasn't just sex this was love he then layed ontop of your chest catching his breath While you played with his hair making him and you fall asleep again forgetting about your surroundings just you and him, once again.

Im guessing this was more like a lemon than smut or the other way around I wanted to make this a bit soft so Yea 🔆 btw this is how the babys will look like well yea look like

Ryo:

Yes this is sangwoo as a kid i didnt draw him

Misa: i still dk so you can just imagine what she looks like