Eating Dinner Chapter 3

I advise listen To "Killing Me Softly" on repeat or any songs that remind you of sangwoo!

He brought you clothes as promised and glared at you "Yea yea i know what not do, can i atleast cook?" "I suppose so" he nodded and left, you got down from the toilet you had to arch your back so that you could crawl properly you saw the line but it wasn't any line it was a line made from blood you gagged a little you tried not to touch it but instead of not touching it you didnt notice there was a bump going down the bathroom you fell, there was a small space between the blood and your face if you got up you would totally get in your face.
You slid back with your butt in the air and got up without any blood on your face you crawled in the storage room where there was a Mirror "Oh my gosh, my hair!" You lifted up your shirt and saw hickeys everywhere around your body,you touched your ribs you hesitated touching them from how much pain it hurts " wait if i find the laundry room there could probably be my bra!" You were careful not touching the line sangwoo added and crawled upstairs you accidentally hit your ankle with one of the stairs you hissed with pain " Ssssss".
You finally found the laundry room and saw your Bra, you went back downstairs and filled your Bra up with toilet paper to provoke him for some reason, you posed infront of the mirror then you found a hair brush "Yes!" You brushed you hair and got rid of the knots " I hate crawling around i feel like a pet" you went to the kitchen to look for food to make, you found a chair and placed it where the stove was "now how do i get up?"

You finally found a way to get on the chair and saw a magazine of food next to to the fridge you took a look at it and saw different foods and decided to make menudo and let Sangwoo try Hispanic food, he didnt have any spicy sauce so you just made it white instead of red unlike the magazine said.

While you were cooking the famous song "Killing Me Softly" played , you hum to the song, a couple minutes go by and then you finish the cooking " I hope he likes it" You then hear the door unlock "Sangwoo!" The man you named then comes through the door and closes it " Your actually more freakier than i thought your Dad-" " Step dad dont ever call him my dad" he looks at you " Step dad told me what you work as" you looked away "How do you know where i live?" He dodged the question and gave you the package "here i found pads instead of tampons i dont want you to get used to my dick" said sangwoo while rolling his eyes "what did you cook?" "Menudo i saw it on a magazine " "menyoudo Hmm sounds disgusting" you rolled your eyes " its called Men- U - do" " did you just roll your eyes at me?" You stared at him, he just signals with his eyes to put it in the table and smirks, You slid your chair over to the table while saying"Whoosh!" Sangwoo chuckled "get two bowls please i cant reach them" he reaches for them and sets them at the table, you slid to the fridge to get Ice but as you slid back sangwoo caught your chair and slid it to him he carried you and made you sit on top of him he then got a knife and cut you on the cheek slowly "Ow" You pouted, sangwoo gets an ice cube and puts it in his mouth and kisses you on the cheek cleaning the blood

While you were cooking the famous song "Killing Me Softly" played , you hum to the song, a couple minutes go by and then you finish the cooking " I hope he likes it" You then hear the door unlock "Sangwoo!" The man you named then  comes through th...

You both locked eyes he whispered in your ear "why'd you go upstairs?" You look at him " heh no i didnt" you said looking at the table he grabs your chin and positions it where his eyes are " Look at me while im talking to you, i told you not to cross the line only to go to the kitchen" he slid his hand up your shirt and pulled out your bra filled with Toilet paper "weirdo" 'Welp atleast he didnt get mad' you thought,
he gets up dropping you in the floor you gasped quietly "stay there" he said sternly, he brought a little table and said "you eat there" and gave you a bowl of menudo you look at him " can i get ice?" He looks at you with an eyebrow up "master.." he nods and gives you two ice cubes " Thank you master" he went to sit down and gave a face to the food "sangwoo, i finished my food" you felt around the little table sangwoo gave you there was some missing parts, "already?" He gets up and reaches down to get your plate he gets something from your plate that filled his mouth he came back and looked at you.

Sangwoo Chapter 3