Jealousy Chapter 10

It was the Next morning, you wake up being cuddled by sangwoo you turn around and look at him and smile "im going to go make breakfast let me go" you say chuckling "Noooo, stayyy" he brags with his sleepy voice "I want pancakes" he says and burps "Ewww nasty, well let me go so i can make them" he lets you go and turns around with a huff, you giggle and walk to the kitchen to make sangwoo's pancakes when you realise he didn't have pancake mix "Babe!" You yell not even a blink sangwoo was there in the kitchen "Yes?" You laugh "Oh my god, You dont have pancake mix" "Yea i do look" he says and goes to the pantry and pulls out a box "Here" he hands it to you "its expired, ITS 4 YEARS EXPIRED!SANGWOO YOU DUMBASS" You tell him and throw it away when you turned around to face him, he grabs your shoulders and pins you to the wall "What'd you call me princess~?" He asks, you look away blushing "nothing" he grabs your chin and makes you look at him "Look at me when im talking to you, now what did you call me" he strictly says "I called you a dumbass, im sorry...sir" "thats my girl" he lets you go and gets a jacket "Lets go" you nod and grab a jacket "Let me go get my shoes" you say and go upstairs, you kneel down and get your shoes you then see a shadow behind you, "Actually princess i would like my shoes too if you dont mind" you blush and gets his shoes "h-here" and don't even look at him "Look at me Babygirl" you look at him trying to ignore his bulge "I know you see it" you grab your shoes and grab his dick teasing him and smirk "Lets go sangwoo" you say going down stairs "Oh cmon" he scoffs and follows you down stairs, he then reaches for his keys but then see's you jingling them "Looking for these i picked them up while i was teasing you, your so gullible" you smirk "Uh Uh You ain't driving" "Yes i am" you say running to the car "Fuck" he says and runs after you closing the door you get in and turn the car on "Get in loser we're going shopping" he scoffs and laughs and opens the door "since you wanted to tease me how bout i return the favor" Sangwoo says "No! Im driving we can do it when we get back and plus its the morning leave me alone" you say driving with both hands on the wheel, then you see sangwoos hand fly over to your pussy, you squeak then feel sangwoo massaging it and looking at the road then,put his hand your shorts and sticks two fingers inside you, you moan, "sangwoo stop" you moan "make me" he says smirking, he keeps massaging you clit till he feels it throbbing and you about to climax "Why'd you stop?" You ask "You told me too" he says licking his fingers you roll your eyes "we're here" you say and open the door and wait for sangwoo "Kay lets go" he says and grabs your hand "Hold my hand you'll get lost" he says chuckling "I-wow" you say and hold on to his hand.
When you both were inside you both go to the pancake isle which is in the back of the store and the last isle "Look we're alone.." he says "Haha no we're not the cameras dumb bitch HA" "what'd you call me?" "Y'know what i called you, you cant pin me to the wall now can you? Mm no" you say sarcastically, you then pull up your shorts up to your belly button and purposely drop the pancake mix "Oh no i dropped it let me (you put your butt to sangwoos dick) get it" "y/n i hate you so much you're going to see at home" "i will huh, i like the sound of that" you say and face sangwoo and wrap your arms around his neck "I like you punishing me with that big dick of your's, i want you to get you're favourite belt and punish me " you say and grind on him "Y/n stop" he says "make me" you say and nip his ear with your mouth, he was about to grab you but you get iff of him and go to the front of the isle "Cmon" you brag, he follows up to you "Your going to see at home i'm going to break you" he whispers "We'll see" you smile.
You both catch up to the cashier "I actually have to go get something from another shop! Here" you give sangwoo $50 dollars and kiss him on the cheek and give a smirk to the cashier to make sangwoo jealous and wave bye, When you got out of the grocery store you ran to a sex store and got a dildo strap "He wanted to punish me ill show him so punishment" you say in your head you then buy a collar so that sangwoo wont get suspicious of what you're doing and buy rope and a whip, you then go up to the cashier and see it's one of your old classmates "I see your going to have fun huh you slut?" The cashier says, you notice that she recognised you and you recognised her "Yea i am unlike you" she scoffs "Please i would like to see your man have you seen mine? Babe~" she yells out "Oh my god Olivia just drop it only because i beat the shit out of you in middle school doesn't mean you have to keep it with you" you roll your eyes you then see a tall man come out of a window and see its Adrien "Ugh of course y'all stayed together you both we're prom queen and king" "What jealous?" Olivia says "HAHA NO" you laugh and take out your phone and text sangwoo
These are the messages!
Me: Sangwoo can you come to the Sex shop next to the grocery store real quick?
Sangwoo: Yea sure why?
Me: Just come
Read
A couple minutes later pass by and you hear the bell ding of the door "Oh heyyy" you say to sangwoo "Sup, who's this?" You then turn around and see the girl blushing at the sight of sangwoo and the guy rolling his eyes "Oh just some old schools "friends" " you say "Right" he says staring at the girl "Okay so are we done here?" You ask Olivia "Yea, now go away leave him here" she says dazzled "Bitch the fuck,no" you say to her and grab sangwoo's arm and drag him out you see he winked at her "Oh yea you're definitely getting pegged tonight" you say in your head "What'd you buy prince-" "Shut the fuck up and get in the car" you growl and open the car for sangwoo to get in the car "Yes ma'am" he says and gets in the car, when you get in the car with sangwoo and lock the door's you get on top of sangwoo "I'm your and only your's" you say and kiss him, while kissing him you take his sweatpants and you take your shorts off and ride him "Who's are you's babygirl?" Sangwoo teases "I'm yours" you moan "your going to see at home what i'll do to you" he claims, little does he know he is going to be your submissive tonight...
This is going to be KINKY!!! Btw i hope i fixed yalls hearts!!